𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Aizawa's face is unreadable. It's somewhere between stunned, disbelieving, angry, and his normal uninterested bitch face.

I'm bright red.

"What did you THINK I was going to say?!" I yell, embarrassed and confused.

"I thought you were going to say you secretly wanted to be his friend or something!"

"His FRIEND?"

"YES!" He yells, totally ditching his chill teacher vibe.

"But you were totally implying about gay shit with your whole Mic confession!"

"No, I was implying about a big RELATIONSHIP secret! Also, language."

I'm at a weird emotional state between extremely angry and about to burst from holding in my laughter.

"Okay. Fine. Whatever. I don't care." I say, making fun of Aizawa by doing his nose-bridge-rubbing thing. He's not impressed.

"So you're gay?" He asks, annoyingly relaxed.

"Yeah," I say, also trying to be annoyingly relaxed.

"Welcome to the club. Now come on, it's time to go to USJ."

•~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

time skip brought to you by usa-chan•

(skipping bus, class 1a arrives at u.s.j)

•~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~•

"Alright, you gremlins," Aizawa says tiredly, getting up out of his seat at the front of the bus. "We're here. Get off the bus and get inside."

Everyone files off.

The bus is organized with one lane down the middle. There are twelve two-person seats on the left and right and one large five-person seat in the back, which is where me, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, and Mina are sitting.

"Yippee!" Denki yells, running off the bus.

"Hooray!" Sero screams, running after him.

"Woohoo!" Mina yelps, running after both of them.

Now it's just me and Kirishima on the bus.

We sit in silence. I want to talk to him again. But that means apologizing. It's been two months; maybe he doesn't want to be my friend anymore.

But still, I know he deserves an apology. If I can't cough up a single sorry for my best friend, then I'm just as mean and cruel as everyone says I am.

He's turned away from me, his right hand gripping his elbow as he looks out the window. It's a miracle he hasn't left the bus yet. I take a deep breath.

"Eijiro?" I ask, being brave and calling him by his first name. "Hm." He grunts, still looking out the window. I take another deep breath. "I'm sorry,"

He looks at me, his expression a mix of confusion and happiness.

"I'm sorry for being too loud," I continue, looking down at my feet on the bus floor. "I'm sorry for being too aggressive. I'm sorry for not apologizing when I should. I'm sorry that I put all of my problems onto you. I'm sorry that I put you down so I can feel better about myself. I'm sorry that I can't-"

He wraps his arms around me, squeezing me in a tight embrace. I bury my head into his shoulder so he won't see me cry. "It's okay," he says, chuckling softly. I pull out.

"Bitch, are you seriously laughing at me right now?" I say, fake anger behind my voice.

"No!" He says, laughing harder. "No, just... that was really manly, what you did. You never apologize for shit!"

"Asshole!" I yell, smiling. I shove him lightly and run off the bus.

"Hey!" He screams, running after me. I turn around, running backwards as I yell, "HAHA, slow much?!" I turn back around just in time to see myself slam into Present Mic's back. Luckily I catch myself before I fall onto the ground.

"Woah there, kid!" Mic says, turning around to check if I'm okay. "You need to watch where you're going!"

I think about saying something to him about Aizawa, but then I look over to my left and see my homeroom teacher mouthing the word "no" at me over and over. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to Mic. A give him the creepiest smile I can and turn around to look for Kirishima. He's currently talking to Sero while Mina and Denki are trying to see who can shove their fist into their mouth the farthest. Everyone else is just standing around waiting.

I look up. The USJ is a large domed building with large purple pillars and a blue entrance with five gray circles. It's exactly the same as it was during the first villain attack on UA earlier this year.

"Hey hey hey!" Mic yells, standing in front of the entrance next to Aizawa. "Gather round! We're heading on inside!" He walks into the dome with Aizawa as class 1A follows them.

The inside of the dome is incredibly spacious. Aside from the Entrance and Central Plaza there are six zones; ruins, landslide, mountain, conflagration, flood, and downpour. The Central Plaza is a fancy fountain in the center of all the zones, and I'm standing at the Entrance, a huge yellow staircase with a flat area at the top decorated with lampposts and two big purple towers at the end. Standing here brings back memories.

"Alright!" Mic yells, standing in front of the two purple towers with Aizawa.

Then the unimaginable happens.

A dark black line, barely visible, appears next to Mic. The line starts to get thicker, like someone tearing a hole in a pair of pants. When the line is as tall as Aizawa, someone steps out.

It's a guy dressed in an all black bodysuit. He's wearing a gray metal mask on his face, similar to Shinso's but with two large knobs on each side.

His suit is tight, so I can see his six-pack and large upper arms. I recognize him.

Suddenly the memory of a dream comes back to me.

The dream that I had when I ran into the wall two months ago.

The same day Deku went missing.

✦•·················• 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 •·················•✦