𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Oh Katsuki-chan, you're always so hotheaded," the guy says as I desperately try to move from underneath him, punching and kicking his leg and even trying to dig my nails into his skin. Nothing's working.

"YOU FUCKER!" I yell at him, tears streaking down my face as I keep trying to hit him. "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you..." I continue to scream, losing energy with each hit, dealing absolutely no damage to the guy.

"You done?" He says in his creepy, weirdly deep Darth Vader voice, crossing his arms and looking down at me. I hate him so damn much.

"NEVER, YOU BASTARD!" I yell, trying with all my might to move from under his foot. He laughs his insane, unstable laugh as I scream again at the top of my lungs as he digs his foot into my ribs. I can feel them breaking.

"STOP IT!" Kirishima yells, charging towards the guy. Without even moving, the guy grabs Kirishima by the neck, opens another hole in the air, and shoves him inside within a few seconds.

"EIJIRO!" I yell, trying even harder to get out from under the guy's foot, only for him to press harder. I can hear more of my ribs crack.

"Please be quiet for at least a bit. I have very important news that I know you'd like to hear!" The guy says, leaning over me menacingly. "AND, if any of you get any closer to me or Katsuki-chan, I will have no problem killing him and Eijiro-chan,"

Suddenly, he grabs something behind him. I hear a choking sound as he throws whatever he grabbed into the ground. "That means you too, Toru-chan."

How did he see her? I had no idea Hagakure was even there. This guy... he's on a whole new level.

It's pissing me off.

"Who the hell are you, anyway?" I growl, still trying to dig my nails into his skin. He laughs his awful, scary laugh, breaking more of my ribs. I cough up blood. The pain is unbearable.

"My name?" The guy says, leaning over me. "Why would you want to know that?"

"Just shut up and tell me!" I yell, sick of this guy and sick of this pain, both physical and emotional.

"Let's see here..." he says, lifting his head up to look at the sky. "Oh! I know! What about Abyss?" He says, the cheerfulness in his voice making me want to barf.

"Your real name, asshat!" I scream. I'm so sick of him.

He looks down at me.

"No." He says, dead serious. His tone combined with his unusually deep voice gives off an incredibly scary vibe.

I open my mouth, ready to argue, when all of a sudden I feel a fist collide with my chin. I let out a yelp as I realize that the guy... or, Abyss, I guess... had just punched me in the jaw. I didn't even see him move.

"Try listening for once, asshat," Abyss says, mocking me. "I'm going to tell you all news and then I'm going to leave. I've already wasted way too much time here."

"SHUT UP!" I yell, trying for the thousandth time to move from under his foot, only to feel more pain.

"Alright," he says, folding his arms. "Then I won't talk about Izuku-chan."

I go dead silent. As silent as possible. He laughs again. "That shut you up, didn't it?" He giggles, putting his hands on his hips.

Just get on with it already, I think.

Abyss looks up and smiles. Facing the entirety of class 1-A, he says, "The funeral of Izuku-chan will be held tomorrow night at seven. The location is where Mirai-chan had his funeral. Don't be late!"

He tears a hole in the air and disappears.

Everything is spinning around me.

I hear voices rush towards me, and yelling. Lots of yelling.

But I can't hear anything.

Deku's gone.

I can feel the tears pour down my face. I don't even care about my ribs anymore. I don't care about anything.

Anything except murder.

I will find Abyss. And I will make sure he pays. I'll make sure he dies slowly, painfully. I don't care if I die trying, or if I have to rot in jail. I'll handle the repercussions. I just want to see that bitch's blood spilled across the ground, him begging for mercy, and me killing him anyway.

Whatever it takes.

✦•·················• 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 •·················•✦