prologue:Decade's arivel

"Hello there dear readers it's time to start our new book adventure but before we can do that let's take a look at how Noah got his powers."

Now enjoy~
---------

We start at a mansion and we see a boy drawing Something this is Noah Tokio who was raised in a loving family well except for his father, who blames him for his mother's death, he was called a mistake but Little did he know that his life is about to change.

Noah's pov

I was drawing Something that looked like a magenta-armored man, that being Kamen Rider
Decade one of my favorite Riders

I was drawing Something that looked like a magenta-armored man, that being Kamen RiderDecade one of my favorite Riders

(Artwork by Twai on DeviantArt)

Noah: "Perfect." he said as his room door was kicked down by his father who looked very angry. "Oh hello, Father." He said with sarcasm in his voice as he went back to his drawing.

Assho-(I mean) Father: "Were the hell were You at brat!" He said angrily.

Noah:" I was working father."

Father:" You were supposed to show up at the family Photoshoot."

Noah:" I thought I wasn't family." He said as his father walked to him slapping him across his face and making him fall.

Father:" Listen here brat, as long as you are under my roof you will do as I Say."

Noah:" Oh please You never cared about me, You Kiss everybody's ass just for You to get higher in your rank." He said smirking as his father grabbed him by his hair.

Father:" You will listen to me brat, I am your father." He said as he let go of Noah's hair and looked over to his drawing "And stop with this fantasy crap and grow up."He said tearing the drawing up into pieces before he left slamming the door as Noah just sighed.

Noah:" I'm done." He said as he packed a few things in his backpack and left through the Window, we now see him in the woods." forget about him If he doesn't need me îl just leave." He said as he looked over to a tree only to find something that made him shocked.