07.) Change.

Siphiwokuhle's POV

"Siyathemba ukuthi uzoyenza into efanele ulungise izinto zomntanakho uhlukane noSiphiwokuhle. Your relationship will never work out and i will never willingly hand my child over to be abused. The only thing that connects the both of you is Samkelo nothing more nothing less. Siyazwana?" asks malume. (We hope that you will do the right thing and fix your child's things and leave Siphiwokuhle alone. Are we clear?)

"We hear you Ncwane and thank you for bringing this issue up so we can resolve it peacefully." says his dad and i fight the urge to roll my eyes. Not them acting as if it's their first time hearing about this issue. "I don't want to hear my daughter crying about Senzo. The next time it happens I will deal with you properly and I won't be this nice." says malume.

My uncle is that kind of person that is chilled ninety percent of the time but piss him off or mess with his kids then you will see another side of him that you wouldn't think exists. "Ngiyakuzwa baba." says Senzo. (I hear you baba.) "Good. Sesisocela indlela nina boMntungwa." says malume. (We are leaving now the Khumalo clan.) "Siyabonga Ncwane." (We thank you Ncwane.)

My uncle and sister stand up and i follow suit. We bid our farewells one last time before the maid walks us out. Sukoluhle unlocks the car and i get in the backseat. The doors close and she turns to look at me. "Are you okay?" she asks. "Yeah I just want to go home." I answer. "Just know that I'm always here for you, okay." "I do know that." She reaches out for my hand and gives it a gentle squeeze.

"Ungakhathazeki mshana ka malume sikhulumile naye nawe ubonile but if he doesn't do the right thing let me know and I'll be here on the first bus to Joburg. I'll deal with him physically since he doesn't understand comprehension." says malume and i chuckle. (Don't worry my child we talked to him and you also saw it.) "I hear you and thank you guys I appreciate it." I say.

"Anything for my little sister." says Sukoluhle and i smile. "Don't thank me for being your guardian and protecting you from vultures like him." says malume. "You know when you said let's hear him out I thought you were going to allow him to get back together with Siphiwokuhle." "I'm never going to do that mshana. My child can do better." We chuckle. (niece.)

"Yeah I know. Senzo is not even all that." says Sukoluhle. "Guys you know that I dated him so what are you trying to say." I ask. "That you settled for less and i can't wait to see the day where you upgrade to proper." I chuckle. "We shall see if it comes." "It will come don't worry. Malume I hope you have space in your kraal for more cows." "Sihlezi sikhona ispace." (The space is always there.)

She brings the ignition to life and drives off. We pass by Mc Donalds and she buys us takeaways. We drive back to her house in Faramere and as soon as she parks the car I take my food and get out. I go inside the house and put the food on the counter. "Ma senibuyile." says Samkelo. (you guys are back.) "Yeah we are." "How did it go?" "It was fine."

"Are you okay?" he asks. "Yeah I'm okay don't worry about me. Are you okay?" I ask. "I'm fine. What did you buy for me?" "Nothing." "What a mean mother you are." I chuckle. "Just kidding your Big Mac is inside." He smiles and claps his hands excitedly. He reaches for the bag and takes out the food.

The others walk in the kitchen and they settle on the bar stools. "Where is our food?" asks Azania. "Feeling so entitled nasty behaviour." says Samkelo and Azania slaps the back of his head. "This English of yours is driving you crazy I see." "I'm just saying." "Saying nonsense. I will get you and it won't be nice." Sukoluhle walks in with the rest of the food and they take their share.