[Classified]

This message was addressed to members of the Renaissance Project research group, the center's director and senior security personnel. Any unauthorized sharing of messages will result in the immediate germination and evaporation of the person who violated this prohibition. Ad Tenebris.

The decree of the Supreme Council of Tenebris of [Redacted] is hereby abolished. News of the highest importance will soon be delivered in connection with the recent revelation of the manager of the Renaissance Project. I remind you of the highest level of secrecy and failure to comply will be subject to severe punishment.

A mysterious element discovered in the DNA of monsters, vaults and demons appears to be somehow related to the recent Intelligence reveal. Details still remain classified. The mysterious element was examined by another specialized team from the Department of Health and Eugenics. The research results leave no doubt. Doctor Bardos' observations that the mysterious element was alive are confirmed. The singularity seems to have a kind of consciousness that, once connected to a living organism, begins to merge with it and cause mutations, which may explain the incident during the first test on humans. By decision of the Tenebris High Command, on the advice of the research group, the element in question is too unpredictable to be used. Nevertheless, due to the noticeable potential, the Renaissance Project research group is ordered to study the genetic anomaly and create an effective substitute that can be better controlled. Support from additional research staff privy to the project will arrive within the next 24 hours. At the same time, another transport will arrive within the next week, bringing further resources necessary to continue the project. I also emphasize that the highest precautions are to be taken. Not only will security be doubled, but nuclear weapons will be transported to the facility as a contingency plan in the event of a major incident.

Good luck.