𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮(𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎)

You and your twin are high school students looking for a job. On social media, you stumble upon a new cafe needing new staff.

The next day, the both of you enter the cafe at the exact time they opened. As you walked in you were greeted with absolute chaos.

--------------------------------

"Bennett! You broke another dish?"

"Eh-heh sorry..."

--------------------------------

"Ganyu! Stop eating the flowers! They're for decoration!"

--------------------------------

"Come on Diluc...can't I just have a sip of the wine?"

"No,"

--------------------------------

"Qiqi, why don't you come help me out in the kitchen? Heh,"

"Hu Tao, just stop already,"

--------------------------------

"Hey! We can't practice our performances with all your yelling!"

--------------------------------

After watching the chaos for a couple of minutes, someone approaches you two.

"Hello, may I help you?" a man asks.

"Oh, we're here for the interview. Under Lumine and Aether," you tell the man.

"Follow me," he says.

~

You follow the man into a hallway then into an office room. As he sits down in his chair, you admire his beauty; black hair with brown tips held together by a long ponytail, slender amber eyes, and a tall figure.

"Sit here," he commands, as he digs through his drawer. After digging through, he brings two sheets of paper onto the desk. "Oh, I believe I haven't introduced myself, now have I? My name is Zhongli, the manager of this cafe,"

Knock knock

"Come in," Zhongli says.

A woman with dark purple hair tied into a long braid comes in; she's an absolute beauty too. "Zhongli, who are these people?" she questions.

"Our newest staff members," he replies.

"Wait! But we haven't even had a proper interview," your twin exclaims.

Zhongli sighs, "We need all the help we can get," he paused for a second, "have you not seen that all of hell has broken loose in there?"

You think for a second and nod in agreement.

Suddenly, the fire alarm goes off, "Klee! I told you already to not use your bombs and the stove at the same time!"

Zhongli rubs his forehead, "Ei, go handle the situation outside please,"the woman goes outside just like she's commanded, "please sign this contract and help us,"

You think for a second and hesitate, but you need to work somehow. You turn to your twin, they nod at you. You both sign the papers. Your job just began.