𝓓𝓪𝔂 1

A beautiful morning with crisp warm air and birds chirping (how cute). Aether and Lumine walk down the street to their new job, seeing someone familiar, Raiden Ei.

Aether notice that she is with a short boy, a tall pink haired lady, a black haired lady with a short cut, and a twin of herself? Then after walking a couple of blocks, they found out that all of them work at the cafe together. 

~

Remembering yesterday's chaos, Lumine looked in the window to see everything normal. With a sigh of relief they walked in, everything was calm.

Zhongli came over from the kitchen to greet the twins and handed them their uniforms, "I've decided that you two will be  waiter and waitress," he pointed over towards the bathroom, signaling them to change.

~

After changing into their new clothes, they were told their jobs by Zhongli and were introduced to Paimon, who'd be helping them.

"So this is the group you guys will be sorted into, the waiter/waitress group," she said, she then whispered, "don't drop any dishes from the kitchen, other wise Jean might get mad! Oh and don't interrupt the performers they'll get even madder for interrupting their performance,"

Ding ding

"What was that?" asked Lumine.

Paimon replied, "the cafe has just opened! Come get to your positions!"

~

Before you knew it, customers started to pile in.