𝓓𝓪𝔂 4

What a beautiful day, the birds chirping, the fresh smell of baked bread from the bakery across the street. Aether gave out a soft smile.

"Aether?" said Ayaka, who popped out of nowhere.

Shocked, Aether turned to her, "Oh! Ayaka! How are you?"

She giggled, "I'm fine," she pointed towards Lumine, who Aether had to carry, "is she okay?"

"Just tired," Aether glanced over to Ayaka's right, "and him?"

Ayato was carrying 3 bobas at 8:30 in the morning, "ugh, what an insult to the Kamisato family.." she mumbled.

​‧₊˚ ☁️⋅​🧋♡​‧₊˚ ☁️⋅​‧₊˚ ☁️⋅​🧋♡​‧₊˚ ☁️⋅​‧₊˚ ☁️⋅​🧋♡​‧₊˚ ☁️⋅

After 5 minutes, the four reached the cafe, and got dressed for the job. Paimon saw that Lumine was still asleep so she yelled in her ear, "WAKE UP"

That sure woke up Lumine

Lumine grabbed Paimon's tiny hands and said, "I guess I'm feeling a bit hungry, maybe I should eat you for breakfast,"

The two bickered and fought until Chiori threw a knife from the kitchen, "oops wrong knife,"

The two shut up, and walked away.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Thirty minutes later the cafe was open for business.

"Come on," said Venti, "can't I just get one sip," he asked.

Diluc gave him a sharp glare, "no," he said sternly.

"Diona! Can you get me that bottle of wine back there," 

"I follow Diluc's orders!"

Venti sighs in sadness. Until a lightbulb turns on inside of him.