Chapter 5: Legally Intruded

A/N: Vote up for this episode rn!!

Avantika's POV

The weather started to take unexpected turn, the clouds became dark..

His hold on my neck kept getting tighter and tighter, making me want to cough. I couldn't help but just keep sitting like that. 

'Strong' 

I thought in my mind. He was extremely strong, a lot more compared to me. Unexpected you could say. No wonder why he was known as the strongest among the whole Bharatvarsha. But for now, I just had to get this short tempered beast's beasty palm off of me. 

I started to think about my plan about killing him and taking my revenge. In order to keep my plan succeeding, I had to get close to him...

But I just could not make him fall in love with me while I'm in the disguise of a man, Like c'mon that doesn't even sounds appropriate, and I just wouldn't reveal my true identity, unless I wanted to be killed by him. Neither did I want him to fall in Love with me. 

It'd be considered a sin for me to fall in love with him, I'd consider it as one. It'd be betrayal to my dead father. 

BUT,  Friendship could work,  Maybe; but after this beast gets off of me. 

After trying  harder and harder, I looked up straight into his eyes. His Light Brown eyes were becoming darker, so were my dark brown ones. 

The pain was something that anyone couldn't have tolerated. They would've fainted by now, for sure.

But, as I have been mentioning, nothing affects me anymore. No pain can break me in the way I've already been broken. 

All of a sudden, he just let go of his hold on my neck. I don't know why. 

He started to walk away. He not even apologize to me. 

"What the hell is this man"

I spoke in my mind.

As he left, I kept watching him. After some time of watching and observing him, I assumed that he was searching for something, madly. 

I just kept looking at him. He was furious right now, making me curious to know more about this man. 

He had so confusing personality, Like, at a time he was angry but at the very next moment he gets calm and just after that he gets furious. 

And look at the ego he is carrying. He didn't even apologize for his deed...I wasn't a random person but the Prince and the Princess at the same time, and he doesn't even care to apologize. What an egoistic mess! 

Well, he seems really kind of worried about something. I wonder what the 'Thing' is. This man even worries about something, New fact known. 

I was lost in my thoughts when I realized that he's heading towards me. I Wonder why this beast is coming to me again. With his every coming step, my heartbeats raced.

I don't know why the heartbeats raced, some unfamiliar feeling. 

When he came closer to me, I lifted my head up, to look at him. 

"Back again to grab my neck, huh?"

While maintaining cold emotions on my face, I managed to ask. 

He furrowed his brows. By looking at his face I would clearly say that he got irritated. 

"Do you know where my pendant is??" 

He asked. And as always, His sleepy, Deep voice started to get magical hold over me.