Chapter 9: Secrets of Amber

A/N : Haanji, Votes? And yeah, Please read the ending of chapter 8 again, as it contains the suspense.

Avantika's POV:

Iska matlab ki unhen yeh bhi pata hoga ki hum hi Avantika....

To have a gaze, I looked up, at him. His eyes were filled with void. I couldn't read anything from them. He was just staring at me, without any reaction.
My soul was shaking from the inside. I don't know what I would do now. The Bluish rings encircling his Orbes were scaring me. There was something mysterious about this man. I was shocked and scared till core. I felt like getting dominated just by staring into his eyes. What the hell was he? Is he aware of the rings forming? I thought to not speak anything regarding the encircling ring, as Rudraksh's wrath was prominent all over. No one was unaware of his wrath, and to be honest, I was a bit scared of him too.

"Kya soch rahe hai Avyukt? Yahi ki hume kaise pata ki aapne humpar hamla karwaya?"

(What are you thinking Avyukt? That How Do I know that you only planned to attack me?)

He asked as I was straightly just glaring at him with a confused face. But he had mistaken my intentions. Yeah I was confused that how did he come to know about the attack but furthermore, I was more concerned about those circles.

"N-nhi Rajkumar, Why Would I try to plan a sudden attack on you?"

I replied.
Frightened.
Not knowing what to say in my defense.

"Because I've snatched each and everything from your life. Your Kingdom, Your Peace, Your Comfort and lastly, Your Guardian. Why won't you hate me?"

He asked again, He was messing up with my mind now and to be exact, pissing me off, as if playing Mind Games.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to reply.
He boiled my blood and made me confused in just a single sentence. Is he for real?

I was fisting my fingers around the marbled stairs.
Sweat drops were flowing through my forehead.
I was panicking....

No he can't know....No he shouldn't know.....He shouldn't! I'll die.... I'll be killed.....Noooo!!

Only this thought was occuring...
He can't....
By now, I completely forgot about the rings amd started thinking about my life and the further circumstances that he could create. Punish, Assert, DEATH.

And with his words he caught my attention..

"Kis soch me pad gye Avyukt? Yahi ki hume aapki chaal ke baare me kaise pata?"

(What are you thinking Avyukt? That how do I know about your move?)

He said, Looking at me.

I looked up at him...My eyes filled with several questions..,What does he mean by move, Oh god, No!  I guess he knows that I'm Avantika. No he couldn't, How would he? Oh God!!!

He can't know about me being Avantika, Not at any cost!

And Out of frustration of all the things occuring,
Because of the revenge, Because of the stress, Because of the tension, Because of every goddamn thing which made me frustrated, exhausted and what not, I decided to spit out the truth.

"Yes I did plan an attack on you"

I said, Breathing heavily.

"Already Knew It... Something new?"

Rudraksh replied. He wasn't removing his gaze,.it was fixed on me and just only me. He didn't seem in the mood of looking away and here, I was losing my peace of mind just by the gaze of him. His voice was seductively dominating, The hell, He could just dominate me by speaking a few words, What a magician! Beasty-Magician.