sorry

theodore
matilda

theo 🤙
they've all left.

tills 💗
okay

theo 🤙
c'mon tilly come out of the bathroom

tills 💗
um
im okay actually

theo 🤙
seriously tilly i need to talk to you
tilly??
hello?
matilda.

tills 💗
you're mad

theo 🤙
of course i'm mad!
what the hell were you doing snooping around

tills 💗
im sorry

theo 🤙
this is serious tilly
you know how dangerous he is
how dangerous they all are

tills 💗
i know theo
im sorry

theo 🤙
i mean you could've got badly hurt
even killed

tills 💗
im sorry
i was stupid

theo 🤙
i just don't know what you were thinking
like seriously??

tills 💗
i really am sorry theo

theo 🤙
my god
stop apologising
it's so pathetic
if you were really sorry you wouldn't of done
it in the first place would you??!
geez i mean it was so stupid matilda.

theo had been carried up in his rage, well not rage exactly; that's what i would've looked like to anyone who saw him but really it was worry. worry that tilly could've gotten hurt. and regret, maybe if he told her something was going on it wouldn't of happened, or if he hadn't of gone to the meeting he could've kept her safe, not that he really had a choice of going to the meeting. he had been pacing round her room, occasionally banging on the bathroom door to try and get her to come out, unaware of how much he was scaring her. his paces came to an immediate stop when he heard sobs coming from the bathroom, he pressed himself towards the door, 'tilly?' he questioned, all anger leaving his body and his tone softening. he heard more quiet sobs and sniffles from the other side of the door, 'oh tilly im so sorry, you know how i get when i'm mad, please just open the door' a few seconds of silence followed before a small click could be heard as the door was unlocked.
theodore gently opened the door and, as seeing the state of the girl, curled up on the cold bathroom floor, crying over their messages his heart broke a little. he crouched down to sit next to her and immediately bought her into a gentle hug, stroking her hair and whispering comforting words into her ear. once he had calmed her down he picked her up and walked them both over to her bed, where he lay her down and lay down beside her.

they lay in silence for a while before theo spoke up,
'i wasn't really mad with you tilly, i was just scared you'd get hurt' he whispered, stroking a rogue strand of hair out of her face
'im sorry, i shouldn't of been down there, i was just so scared theo' she replied, voice breaking as she said his name, he grasped her hand and bought it up to his face, placing a gentle kiss on the back and then bringing it in to his chest, stroking it soothingly.
'i know baby, i'm scared too' he sighed out as he pulled her closer, placing a delicate kiss onto her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jj speaks:

a lot of reading in this one
also i have such mixed opinions ab guys saying 'baby' like is it butterflies or the ick??!