the woman you are

matilda_black posted a story

liked by astoriaxo and othersmatilda_black reneé rapp the woman you are 🙌

matilda_black reneé rapp the woman you are 🙌

matilda hit post and dumped her phone down on her bed, going back to packing her bags. less than a minute had passed before theo barged into the room,
'geez theo, why didn't you knock i could've been naked!!' she exclaimed
'your acting like that would be a bad thing?' he questioned, all sincerity but the grin on his face began to drop as he realise she was packing.
'oh i guess it has been a week already huh?..' he said as he scratched the back of his neck, seeming distant
'yeah, i mean it was a great week don't get me wrong, but schools just really not for me' she chuckled, not looking up at him.
he sat on the bed and she moved to sit with him.
'i love that you've got a big heart by the way' he said, filling the silence
'really theo, i posted that like two minutes ago!! i guess mattheo was right, you really are whipped' she leant foward towards him and laughed
'well your post reminded me of how good your tits are so i just had to come check them out' he chuckled, she pushed him as she laughed along.

there was a comfortable silence between the two before his phone started ringing, getting it out of his pocket 'hm, what would draco want?' he mumbled to himself as matilda shrugged back at him.
'what's up' he breathed out into the phone as he leant backwards against her wall.
'we've been called out, all of us' said draco, matilda could just about make out that his voice was shaking and the way that theo's whole demeanour changed reinforced her idea that something was wrong.

theo had left the room to finish the phone call and matilda had just about finished packing, now gathering any of theos belongings that had been left in her room. he walked back in the room with a blank look on his face, as he stopped and the two made eyecontact, the tension was thick as matilda felt like she could be sick from anticipation.
'you can't go back to malfoy manor' he said, sternly
'what? why not?' she questioned
'it's not safe okay? instead your gonna come to mine with the rest of the boys' he voiced out, not wanting to speak too loudly, looking round as if he felt someone watching them
'oh' she breathed out, feeling her breath catch in her throat. she didn't know what was going on but she knew it wasn't good. what did he mean not safe? what if something happened to narcissa, she'd been like a mother to matilda most of her childhood.
what about the manor cats?..

matilda hadn't been to theo's house before, well.. house was a definite understatement. it was an old building with acres of land overlooking the countryside. she'd seen picture of it before but it by far exceeded any of her expectations.
the boys were unfazed, used to this type of elegance while matilda leant her head against the window of the car, trying to fully take in the beauty of the nott manor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jj speaks:
more drama coming!!!
also if you haven't seen it already make sure to check out my other story:
'sincerely your' it's a finished lorenzo fic!! xx