26) BIRTHDAY REDO

Brooklyn

I spent the whole morning with my mom baking and telling my mom everything that happened before theo got here and when he did he didn't look happy but the moment he saw the effort that me and my mother put in for his redo and how much he we care and love him his mood quickly changed.

We stuffed our stomachs with cake cinnamon rolls and burgers until we physically felt sick and my mom had to leave.

My mom gave him the present for him which was a few t-shirt and different sweatshirt and some minor decorations for his car. They were small but he loved them and highly appreciated them.

Where are me I spoiled my boy...

"

You know you didn't have to get me anything... You being here is enough."
I smile at him as he sat with his first give in hand. "just be quiet and open it." i tuck my legs under myself as he start ripping away the wrapping paper revealing the medium sized velvet case. He looks at me skeptically. Slowly he opens the box as if something was going to jump out.

He smiles when he sees the to black necklace one that was in a twisted pattern and one that was a cross necklace. "i realised you have a lot of black rings but only silver necklaces so I wanted to get you necklaces thah match your ring." i say awkwardly. "well I love it thank you."  he kisses my cheek.

"here's you second one" I smile as he rips the present open revealing antibacterial wipes. He looks at me confused and I giggle. "they are for the backseat of your car." his face lightens up and he bursts into laugher. "bloody hell Brooke you domt forget anything do you."  he flashes me his pearly white smile. I shake my head tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

He grabs another square box shaking it before tearing it open. He pops the. Lid open revealing around 6 different silver rings he runs his fingers over them. "these are amazing Brooke thank you."
"like I said you need your jewellery to match especially if your my boyfriend." he chuckles. He quickly grabs my cheeks pressing his lips against mine.

"2 more left."  he grabs the small bag pulling the pair of Nike gloves out. "the garage gets really cold during winter and I've realised you don't wear gloves which is bad for you and your starting to get little cuts on your hands from all the hard work so I want you to protect you hands but don't worry because they have grips on the palm and finger tips so there not slippery." i bite my lips and he nods.

"I've never though of using gloves with grips on them... I'll test them out tomorrow but thanks baby...for all of it you've really spoiled me."
Well he doesn't know spoiled till the last give I pulled alot of extra shifts to afford these shoes for him but he's really wanted them for so long so I wanted to be the one to get them for him.

"don't thank me just yet your have your main present still." his eyes widen. "there's a main present." i nod smiling and planting the box on his lap he doesn't hesitate and tears it open like a kid on Chrismas. He hesitates seeing the logo on the box. "fuck off brooke you didn't do this."  he flicks open the box revealing the grey and neon Jordan 4s.

"NO WAY" He jumps up before jumping on me and showering me in kisses. "no fucking way you got me these shoes baby." i laugh nodding. "i didn't baby." i run my hands though his hair.

"god has really given me a beautiful bird." i laugh at him and he smiles before giving me a hard kiss. Its not long till he's on face time with laikon showing him the shoes I bought him. When he hangs up the face time he sighs. "gosh you are seriously getting some good dick tonight." i couldn't help but laugh turning a deep shade of red. I better be getting some dick tonight I feel like we haven't had sex in ages but really it's only been like 2 or 3 weeks.