The First Encounter

Alastor hated love. To him, the idea of unconditional love was ridiculous and he rejected love in every way he could. Especially sexual love. He had friends, sure, mostly underlings, but love was something he didn't understand. The frivolous, joyful, bumbling that couples displayed made him roll his eyes and silently gag in his mouth. The only thing that angered him more than watching other people in love, is his rut season. Hell imprinted demons with their least favorite thing in life, and as an asexual, sex was that for him.
       However, despite his body going against him, Alastor was more pissed about Charlie's father staying at the hotel. Lucifer, the King of Hell, had become overly supportive of his daughter's dreams after the angelic attack and refused to leave her unprotected. He pranced around the hotel, dripping his gooey love for his child all over, and it made Alastor want to gag. To clear his mind, he went to the kitchen to cook. Something about the smell of freshly cooked food put him at ease, but something was off. Bending over the sizzling pan on the stove before him, he sniffed curiously, trying to find out what it was. Despite the savory spices, something smelled sweet- sickeningly sweet- and it made his mouth water.

       "Alastor, my good man, how are you today?" Whirling around, Alastor found Lucifer leaning confidently across the kitchen counter. He went to make a snarky remark but was smacked with a wave of sweetness.
        "What's this?" Lucifer smirked, leaning slightly closer, "Cat got your tongue?"

       Alastor's breath shallowed, fighting against the urge to leap across the counter. Instead, he bit his lip, backing himself against the stove to gain as much distance as possible. Lucifer gave him a confused look and sighed.

       "I'm just joking you know," he huffed, "I'm just trying to be nice to Charlie's friends."

       Alastor stayed silent, waiting for the blonde to leave when all of a sudden, a burning sensation caught his attention. He jumped, circling himself as he realized his tail was burning.

       "Whoa! Hold still!" Lucifer yelped. He caught the deer by the shirt and yanked him to the sink. "I got you."

       Engulfed in the smell now, Alastor started shaking violently. Lucifer didn't take notice and ran his fingers through his, now damp, tail fur to make sure it wasn't injured. Alastor couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed Lucifer by the wrists and slammed him against the counter, ignoring his startled protests.

       "Apologies," he growled, blood dripping from the teeth wounds on his lips.
Without waiting another second, Alastor ripped open Lucifer's shirt, buttons, and threads flying, and sank his teeth into his collar. Lucifer hissed, kicking the other demon in vain, and when Alastor raised his head again, gold blood stained his mouth. His eyes were glazed, glowing a deep red, and he purred, running his tongue lazily against the wound.

"Exquisite," he hummed, making Lucifer shiver as his breath tickled his ear.
Thinking it was over, Lucifer yelped when Alastor suddenly flipped him, trapping him against the cool, marble counter with his body weight. He struggled against him, but Alastor kept his arms trapped with one hand and sliced the back of his shirt open with the other. Lucifer grimaced as the demon bit him again, softer this time, and dragged his tongue down his spine.

"Alastor," he whimpered, trying to sound tough, "Stop before I- uh-"

"Do what, Your Majesty?" he smirked, slipping his free hand down the front of his crotch, "If you wanted to do anything, you would've already, and you seem to be enjoying yourself."

Lucifer blushed deeply, his ears and shoulders turning a bright pink, and shuddered against Alastor's hand. He brushed his fingers against the hard bulge between the king's legs, teasing him through the fabric of hos white pants. Lucifer shivered, a tingling feeling spreading in his stomach and traveling up his spine and Alastor's nostrils flared as his scent got stronger. A rumble grew in his throat and his mind fuzzed.

"I'm sorry, you highness," he fumbled, trying to regain his composure, "You just smell so good."