Yes Your Majesty

Without waiting for a reply, Alastor sliced through Lucifer's pants but stopped when he felt something unexpected. He flipped Lucifer over with a yelp, spreading his legs as wide as they would go, and stared hungrily at the sight below him.

    "Intriguing."

    Lucifer squirmed under his gaze, trying to move his unrelenting eyes, and regretted it instantly when he felt another drop a slick leak from his cunt. Because humans were based on angelic anatomy, like intersex people, he had both reproductive organs. In fact, intersex people were considered almost demi-gods to angels because they carried surprisingly large amounts of pure blood*, but that was a story for another time. Alastor glared down at Lucifer for a few more seconds, trying to contain his reeling brain so as to not end up dead from ravaging the King of Hell. He slowly lowered his head, shifting his gaze to Lucifer's face as he reached his destination and stuck out his tongue.

    "Al-!"

    Lucifer smacked a hand over his mouth just in time to catch the string of moans from leaving his body as Alastor's tongue stroked the tip of his penis. It tasted revoltingly salty, but that didn't stop Alastor from running his tongue down his length to his pussy. Lucifer bucked his hips as he was lathered in saliva and gripped the table under his so hard that his claws started tearing through the wood. Alastor hummed as he sank his tongue deep in Lucifer's folds, gently teasing the entrance of his hole, and gripped his pale thighs to keep him from moving. As wonderful as it felt to be touched after so long, Lucifer quickly became impatient with Alastor's prodding and a growl rose in his throat.

    "If you're planning to tease me all day," he hissed, grabbing the sinner by the antler, "I'm going to rip your head off." Alastor shivered, the sheer power leaking from Lucifer's pores, a grinned wider than ever.

    "Yes, your Majesty."

*Pure blood- genetics identical to the first people (Adam or Lilith/Eve)

(Yes this is short, I'm sorry. It's testing season so I've had no time to write but I wanted to get something out at least.)