441-450

Chapter 441 Beauty is so miserable

  @Today's Sunny: [Harm, I hope beautiful women will pay attention to the people around them in the future. As expected, beauty will be jealous and criticized by others. She was framed and scolded like this without doing anything. Really sad.]

  Although there were still some unpleasant curses, fortunately, things completely turned around after Lu Ning uttered these words, and everyone saw clearly that Lu Ning was indeed wronged.

  @How long is a letter: [But why did these two people frame Lu Ning? Isn't it true that their family is quite wealthy based on the information? ]

  @ Brave Dog Not Afraid of Getting Up Early: [And did you listen carefully to the audio, saying something about running wild on us? Is there something going on, but in a different way? Let me guess in a low voice. ]

  @What to eat today: [Holy shit! No way, Lu Ning was the one who was bullied! ]

  @ Drink tea to lose weight: [Family members who think about it very much! ]

  @ I also want to be rich today: [Should I say it or not, beauty is so miserable. ]

  ...

  When Huo Jinyan and the others received the surveillance video and were about to clarify it on Weibo, they found that the incident had completely turned around.

  Huo Jinyan and Lu Jingzhi were stunned when they saw the subsequent development.

  The two of them breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

  As long as Lu Ning is fine, nothing matters.

  However, the video surveillance still needs to be distributed after all. After all, this can truly prove that this incident happened. However, the position of the incident has been changed. Lu Ning is the one who is angry and bullied.

  Huo Jinyan didn't have an official Weibo account, so he copied Lu Ning and named him 'HJY'.

  Then he uploaded the video without any copywriting, but Aite added Lu Ning's account.

  At first, no one saw it, because there was nothing without a label, so it was difficult to see.

  Later, when Lin Ci happily read the comments, she saw that Aite was about to swipe away. After all, she had received countless Aite since she posted her first Weibo, but she didn't pay much attention when she swiped and didn't slide away. Clicked in directly.

  She was about to quit just like that, but the name suddenly stopped her.

  Although, there are only three English letters, but... I felt a sense of oppression through those three letters inexplicably...

  Then Lin Ci looked at the three letters and read them several times: "HJY... HJY... ...HJY..."

  In a flash of lightning, she directly matched these three letters with a name.

  "HJY...isn't it just...Huo Jinyan?!"

  Lu Ning heard the words and looked over: "What?"

  Lin Ci looked at Lu Ning and realized that he had screamed. He quickly waved his hands and then looked at the content of Aite.

  A video is also a surveillance video.

  But this video is a bit interesting. It is two pieces of surveillance footage put together. One is from an overhead shooting angle, and the other is a frontal shooting angle. Not only the person can be seen clearly, but the face can also be seen clearly.