501-510

Chapter 501 Fan's Letter

  No one had touched Lu Ning's things, they were well protected, and there was also a bag of letters that he had not had time to open and read.

  It was relatively early today, so Lu Ning took out the letters one by one and started reading them. After reading each one, she knew that it was sent to her by a fan.

  She was actually in a daze when she saw it.

  In fact, she hasn't quite gotten used to the fact that she has fans, but receiving letters from fans has given her some ethereal feelings. She can feel every word on the beautiful letter paper behind it. The true feelings radiated out, and for the first time she felt the love from a stranger.

  For the first time, I learned that even if they haven't met in person, some people will fall in love with her just because they see her and see some things about her in a distant place, and because of this love, they trust her unconditionally.

  Lu Ning looked at the love and love described in the letters and couldn't help but pursed her lips and smiled.

  This was a little strange to her.

  She sat there all day reading those letters, opened them after class, opened them after class, and finally finished reading them after school.

  Looking at the letters, Lu Ning smiled and put the bag on his desk. He opened the bag and took a photo. Then he posted a Weibo post for the first time, accompanied by this picture, and the copy was just Two words: [Thank you. 】

  In fact, fans were skeptical when they followed this account. They didn't know if this account belonged to Lu Ning himself, but they followed it as long as it was about Lu Ning.

  But today, this account suddenly posted such a picture, which immediately confirmed that it was Lu Ning himself who was using this account.

  There was an immediate cry of mourning, and the comment area was filled with crying faces at first.

  @Ningbao is the most beautiful: "Fresh Ningbao! Ahhh! Ningbao! I saw it, I saw it! That yellow envelope is mine! She read it! She opened it! I cried!" 

          @Ning Ning Love me: "Holy shit! The top one is mine! I also drew a heart shape in the lower right corner! I cried, I cried! Help!"

  @Ning Ning Has a new video today: "Holy shit! Baby! You really received it! You really opened it and looked at it! I cried like crazy! I love you!"

  @Lu Ning Angel descends to earth: "Baby! I feel our love! Baby, I love you! I feel like the baby is so attentive and still pretending. Go back and put it away, woo hoo, did she read everyone!"

  @Lu Ning Noodles: "The group burst into tears too. Although I didn't see the one I wrote, it was received by Ning Bao. I'm so happy. !"

  @What's the point: "You don't know whether she really watched it or faked it."

  Immediately after this comment, someone posted a photo comment, which Lu Ning watched during recess. It looked like a letter, and there was an envelope at hand.

  This photo was taken by a classmate. Because Lu Ning's profile is also very good-looking, I posted it directly.

  But someone immediately questioned it and said it was a staged photo. This classmate was not happy and directly posted a few more photos, and also took a screenshot of the automatic naming of his photos, with the time on them.

  He immediately slapped a group of people in the face, and fans happily went to his Weibo private message to ask for the original picture.

  @Ningbao is the most beautiful: "Holy shit! How can I feel that Ningbao is more beautiful with this original camera!"