1111-1120

Chapter 1111 Incredibly Bright Eyes

  "Boss, it's done! Jingzhi is done and he's already on the bus."

  Lu Ning and Huo Jinyan breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

  But just as he relaxed, gunfire suddenly rang out from all around.

  They were all stunned.

  "There's an ambush!"

  Everyone was immediately on alert.

  Gunshots continued to sound. Lu Ning noticed something and immediately shouted.

  "Get out of the car!"

  Then he opened the car door decisively, took Huo Jinyan's hand and ran out immediately. All the people in the car also got out. Almost as soon as they got out of the car, the car behind them suddenly exploded. , the fire shot into the sky.

  Huo Jinyan had reacted quickly, hugged her and threw her to the ground.

  The people around him immediately protected Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning stood there, frowning and turning in the cold wind.

  "People are in the northeast and northwest, retreat!"

  As soon as she finished speaking, the people around her immediately followed her instructions, protecting her and retreating continuously.

  They retreated to where Lu Jingzhi and the others were.

  The gunshots and explosions around him still didn't stop.

  Lu Ning heard footsteps amid the hail of bullets.

  "Someone is coming."

  The surrounding people immediately found cover and watched with vigilance.

  As expected, all the ambushers rushed over.

  They were outnumbered, and they quickly surrounded them and began to engage in hand-to-hand combat.

  "Boss! You go first!"

  They wanted to escort Lu Ning away, but they were rushed away after just a few steps.

  "Ning Ning, don't be afraid."

  Lu Ning's back was pressed tightly against Huo Jinyan's.

  "Jinyan! Turn around! Direction of eleven o'clock!"

  Huo Jinyan turned around suddenly, and sure enough, a person was rushing towards him.   

  When Lu Ning heard the sound, he suddenly raised his hand and hit the person in front of him on the neck, and kicked him out without hesitation.

  Everyone who came in front of her was confused, thinking that she would be easier to deal with because she couldn't see, but it turned out that this woman seemed to have eyes on her eyes, and could knock people down so accurately.

  There are more and more people here, and everyone is anxious to deal with them. Huo Jinyan and Lu Ning have been together, and people are constantly being knocked down.

  Until Lu Ning heard the sound of pulling the trigger.

  She turned back suddenly, raised her hand and pushed Huo Jinyan without hesitation, but she was hit in the back of the head by the person behind her.

  The bullet grazed the side of her arm, cutting it.

  The ribbon fell off and fell around his neck. Lu Ning subconsciously opened his eyes when he turned around.