CHAPTER SIX: CONFLAGRATION

THE SIRENS:
The three sat around a table, as Harley spread paper out, drawing plans with crayons, whilst watching a news report of Batgirl beating up escaped inmates rioting in the streets, "well...at least it's not Batman, huh Red?", Harley told Ivy as she responded, "hmm".

"Kay, so...we head over to the sirens, Cat goes in through this side, I'll head in through the main doors, guns blazing, and you go in through the other side", Harley planned out, "you know this is the Iceberg Lounge right, I mean sure..if you have a death wish", Selina told her, "hey, you got any better ideas ?" Harley asked her, then Ivy suggested, "if I had more time, I could have just made a toxin that will make everyone fall in love with each other, surely we'll find them then?", "ewww, gross red", Harley responded as she pulled a face, whilst Ivy smirked. "Batman usually goes in stealthily and gets the job done", Selina told them, "blah, blah, well I'm not Batman!", Harley responded shouting. Selina sighed, leaving the table and laying on the couch, "I'll let you guys come up with the plan then 'team leaders'", she told them as they bickered over the plan.

As Harley and Ivy came up with the plan, they called Selina back over as Harley pitched it to her. "So, we head over to the Iceberg Lounge, kidnap Ozzie, make him tell us where Sionis is, kill em both and then come back here to the sirens and then we all live a long happy life", Harley smiled, as Selina responded, "how are we gonna kidnap Oz ?", as Harley responded, "oh, I'll Ivy will mind control him", as Ivy replied, "huh, I'm not kissing that thing", as she laughed, whilst Selina grinned a little, "well...we'll just have to kidnap him the old fashion way", Harley told them.

SOMETIME LATER, THE SIRENS:
"Remember Harley, stick to the plan", Ivy said to Harley, "yeah, yeah, I got it", as Harley stepped out their car which was parked in a nearby alley, whilst Selina was across the street, scoping the area out on her bike.

As Harley entered the Iceberg Lounge through the front door, Harley loaded a shotgun, "Hiya Boys!", she shouted, as she began shooting, catching a mixture of Sionis and Cobblepot's thugs. The thugs took cover, as they loaded their own guns, as Harley began gunning them down. "Who the fuck's this clown?", one of the thugs said, "name's Harley Quinn, nice to meet ya!", as she shot at the table he hid behind, putting a bullet in the table and him, "what the hell?!", a thug shouted, firing, as Harley threw a grenade upwards, blowing up the area on the second floor.

"Harley!!!!", Ivy yelled from outside, as she rushed in, seeing Harley blasting everyone, as Ivy used a small crossbow, shooting poison darts at the thugs. "What part of stick to the plan do you not understand?!", Ivy shouted at Harley, "C'mon, look at em, trained thugs can't take on a pair of rookies", as she continued to fire.

After taking down the thugs, there were three left, as Harley guarded the main door, whilst Ivy guarded the other, as the the other thug looked to another door, with Selina leaning against it.

"Going somewhere boys?", Ivy asked, "now, we can do this the easy way...or the hard way", Ivy said, as Catwoman pulled her whip out, disarming one of the thugs, whilst Harley aimed her shot gun at another "I'd put that down before I put you down", she threatened, as Ivy asked the other, "come on, what will Oz think when we tell him you were planning on double crossing him, putting down his goons like that, even to a girl like me that's cold", she manipulated him, as Harley's target dropped his gun, so she turned her gun to Ivy's, as she fake coughed, so the thug dropped his gun. "Hands up!" Harley mocked a cop, followed by laughter, "now we're here for one reason, where's Romeo and Ozzie?", Harley asked, as Ivy walked closer, starring seductively into her thug's eyes. "Come on, you don't need to be working for these vile monsters...treating you like trash", she told him, as she walked closer to him, to a point he was irresistibly locking eyes with her, staring into her beautiful green eyes. He was hypnotised only by the sight of her, as she placed her hands on his face, stroking it, catching him off guard, as she leaned in, kissing him forcefully on the lips, as he was confused and the suddenly his eyes turned a weird green colour, as she leaned away, "do you love me?", Ivy asked, "yes", he responded, acting zombie-like, as Harley and Catwoman watched Ivy in action, fascinating and confused by what she was doing. "Would you do anything for me?", she asked, as he answered, "yes", then she asked, "tell me...where are Cobblepot and Sionis?", as the thug another thug responded, "what the hell is wrong with you?!", as Harley replied, "shut up!", Ivy's thug answered her, saying, "they're at the abandoned Gotham Zoo", the hypnotised thug revealed then Harley asked, "why the fuck they gone there?! It's abandoned", as Selina told her, "that's the point...", rolling her eyes, "oh....", Harley said understanding.