Moving in.

Moving is fucking hard.

Leaving the place you were born and where you grew up for some place brand new. Leaving the home that you loved for many years only to replace it with a new one. And you don't know what's going to happen, for all you know your new town might be full of whack jobs.

Hi I'm Y/n L/n.

And let me tell you I ain't happy leaving my childhood home. It wasn't my idea it was my mom's but she had good intentions. None of us were doing well after my dad died. I barely left my room, my little sister s/n wasn't as talkative anymore. I even gave up playing guitar. Dad died about a year ago and mom decided that it would be good if we left  all the bad memories.

But that also means we leave the good ones. 

But at least it's not too far away it take about 2 or 3 days to go back. Yeah we've been on the road for about 3 days. However that time was going to end because we were pulling into the driveway of our new house.

I stepped out of the car and took a look around the neighborhood. It was bright and cheery.

The exact opposite of how I feel.

"FINALLY!" I heard s/n yell. "If I had to hear mom 'sing' wannabe one more time I was going to lose it!" She said making quotation marks with her hands when she said sing. I smiled at her. Back at home anyone who had a younger or older sibling were always enemies. But that was never the case for me in s/n, sure she can be quite annoying a lot of times but other than that she's not too bad. "Why don't you two go in the house and pick your rooms?" Mom asked us ignoring the comment my little sister made. S/n immediately started running into the house.

I'm going to have to be quick if I want to get a good room. I ran into the house and saw s/n running to the stairs. "Oh my god look a rat!" I yelled. She immediately screamed and started looking around. I then took this opportunity to run upstairs. I looked around for a second and then saw a decent sized room. I heard my sister running up the stairs so I quickly ran into the room and shut the door. "I call this room!" "No fair you cheated!" I could hear her whine from the other side of the door. "Whenever we're picking something you always get a head start I'm just out clevering the fox" I smirked to myself. "Find then I'll just take this big room over here"she always does this to make me jealous. News flash it never works.

After we picked our rooms we helped mom with the furniture and moving boxes, afterwards we started unpack. After I am packed some of my stuff I came across my guitar case. Just because I gave up playing doesn't mean I didn't keep it. It was a gift from my dad. I sat down on my bed and pulled the guitar out of it's case.

I stared at it in my hands with a heavy heart. Dad gave it to me for my 14th birthday. There's a song that we used to play on it all the time it's called ' I think I love you ' by the partridge family. It was his favorite song. I missed him. A lot. He was killed in a car accident thanks to a drunk driver. A week after he died I tried to play the song again but I kept hitting the wrong notes which is something I never did. My hand was shaking a lot. I couldn't even bear to hear a single note from it anymore so I just gave up. 

I could feel my eyes stinging from all these memories. I put the guitar back in the case and left my room. "Are you done unpacking already?" Mom asked. "No I just need a break I'm going to take a walk."I said with my hands in my pockets. She told me to be careful and I left the house. I really needed to get some fresh air besides it'd be nice to get to know the neighborhood. Pretty standard, a lot of bright colors. About 25 minutes later I was returning home. Right as I was crossing the street I heard the sound of a horn blaring at me. It looks for a split second and saw a vehicle coming right towards me! I dived off of the road just before it hit me. 

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING BITCH!" The guy said yelling at me. "WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE YOUR HEAD SO FAR UP YOUR ASS THEN YOU'D SEE THAT THERE WAS A PEDESTRIAN CROSSING THE FUCKING ROAD!"  He rolled his eyes and start driving away. That's what I noticed something and called out to him again.

"OH BY THE WAY JACKASS LÖDED AND DIPER ARE SPELLED WRONG!" In response he just stuck his hand out the window giving me the middle finger. I rolled my eyes and walked back towards my house. I entered mom greeted me.

"Hi sweetie! How was the walk?" She asked. There was no way I was going to tell her what just happened so I just said "it was fine."  I started heading up the stairs when Mom called out to me again. "Go wash up and wear something nice we're having company!"

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What do you mean we're having company?"

"The neighbors from across the street are coming for dinner!"

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hello everybody I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

This is it. This is the x FEM reader look I was talking about. I was going to wait a little longer to publish this but the previous night  I had a dream. I don't really get dreams anymore.

But this one was special. It was about Rodrick.  I've had some pretty realistic dreams but this one was the most realistic I thought it was real for a moment when I woke up. Only to see that he wasn't there beside me. Back to my shity life. I had never been more sad in the morning then that moment. I would have cried too if it wasn't for the fact that I was so tired I didn't have the energy to. 

That's what got me to finally publish this book today.

I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you guys on the other side!