Rodrick gets busted.

When I got to the Heffley's I could already hear loud music coming from inside. I knocked on the door a few times and after a bit the music stopped. I heard footsteps coming to the door and then it opened. Rodrick smiled at me.

We greeted each other and went to the garage. Rodrick introduced me to the other band members, Ben, Chris and Leo. 

Rodrick told me to 'prepare myself' and they started playing. And they were actually really good. I'm sitting on the couch off to the side watching the band. That's when Mrs Heffley came in.

"Rodrick! I need to talk to you inside now." Rodrick got up and stood in front of her. 

"Let's go ahead and talk we're a band we don't have secrets." She pulled out a magazine and oh my. He's in trouble. "Okay fine. what is this?" He paused for a moment. Normally in this situation I would leave the room but this is actually kind of amusing so I would like to see how this turns out.

"It's not mine." Is he serious? Is he fucking serious? Oh my god he is. "It was in your backpack." 

"No it was in my room." 

"Rodrick that doesn't help your case

"Rodrick that doesn't help your case." I whispered to him. " ....oh"

"Does owning this magazine make you a better person?"

He paused for a second.

"No"

"Did it make you more popular at school?"

"Yes!....no!"

"How do you feel about having owned this type of magazine."

"..... ashamed!"

"Nice!"

I glared at Chris.

"Do you have anything you want to say to women for having owned this offensive magazine?"

".... I'm sorry women."

We all started clapping. Mrs Heffley gestured to me. "Anything you would like to say to y/n?" 

"Oh no Mrs Heffley you don't have to-" I cut myself off when Mrs Heffley held up her finger.

"Yes ma'am."

Rodrick turned to me." I'm sorry y/n."

"You're grounded for 2 weeks."  Rodrick was about to say something but I quickly covered his mouth with my hand. "What was that?" Mrs Heffley asked turning around. 

" Nothing Mrs hefley. He will take his punishment gratefully and not say a word. Right Rodrick?" I gave him a look and he nodded his head. Mrs Heffley smiled and walked out of the room. When she was gone I took my hands off Rodrick's mouth.

"When it comes to getting a punishment never talk back to your mom. She'll only make it worse."

"Thanks for saving my ass." He said giving me a smile. I returned it.

"No problem."

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Sorry this chapter is so short but I hope you enjoyed!

Also can someone please tell me how to put videos into these.

I'm going to need to do that very soon.

I'll see you guys on the other side!