Chapter 9

How many times has this happened?

  Zhu Yangqi wanted to surrender on the spot and said to Chen Luzhou, forget it, just obey her. What a fucking unique fate, you can meet her anywhere.

  Truly, you two are made for each other.

  However, Chen Luzhou didn't think this was such a unique fate. Qingyi is really small, with mountains and seas next to each other. The citizens' summer entertainment activities are either boating or mountain climbing. If you catch up, you will always run into one or two acquaintances you don't want to meet. Chen Luzhou automatically classified Xu Zhi into the category of "he doesn't really want to meet by chance". why? Because she is too dangerous.

How to say hello?

  Hello?

  No, it's awkward.

  Such a coincidence?

  No, it sounds like a conversation.

  "What a coincidence." Xu Zhi spoke first.

  See, she just wants to strike up a conversation with me. She wants to say okay. Have you checked my itinerary? As soon as he raised his head, he found that Xu Zhi was not looking at him at all. He looked directly past him and towards Zhu Yangqi behind him, "I met you here - Zhu Yangqi."

  Zhu Yangqi:?

  Chen Luzhou was not very happy, and Zhu Yangqi was not very happy either.

  Only then did Xu Zhi realize what he was saying, and he immediately changed his words and said, "I'm sorry, Zhu Qisi - no, Zhu Yangqi."

  Zhu Yangqi thought about it seriously, and he still blamed himself for this, because he introduced himself like this that day, "Hello, my name is Zhu Yangqi, which means lying on my back and sitting up."

  ...

  Chen Luzhou glanced at him.

  Zhu Yangqi raised his eyebrows immediately - Young Master, don't be fooled, she is trying to attract your attention. It's just Neptune's usual routine. Then Zhu raised his head and coughed pretentiously, pointing to the little devil next to him, "Yeah, what a coincidence, this is Lucy's brother, what happened?"

  Fu Yuqing had taken off his felt hat and put it on the table. He said leisurely: "I am the boss of this villa. That's right. Your brother thinks there is something wrong with the water in our villa. But unfortunately, we are here. If we don't supply mineral water, if you don't want to drink the water in our villa, you can only go down the mountain to buy it. There are not many buses here every day, and it is very troublesome to go back and forth. I suggest you change to a hotel."

  Zhu Yangqi asked: "Can't it be delivered?"

  Fu Yuqing: "One order will be delivered in two hours. Who will send it to you up the mountain? The mountain spring water is very clean. All the guests here drink it. If you can't accept it, just check out."

  When Xu Zhi heard this, he realized that Uncle Fu really didn't intend to do their business. Oh, the duck was about to fly away.

  "I can drive down the mountain and buy it for them," she said.

  "Shut up, do you have a driver's license?" Fu Yuqing glared at her, "You want to go to jail? You have been so courageous since you were a kid. Didn't you learn enough lessons last time? What did the police tell you? Forgot?"

  Xu Zhi quickly admitted her mistake: "Okay, I'm sorry, I was wrong. I shouldn't have tested the law."

  Zhu Yangqi: "..."