Chapter 20

If there are many moments in life, shooting star should be a moment that everyone wants to reach out and grab.

  The moment Xu Zhi turned around, in the boundless dark night behind her, meteors as big as burning rockets once again burst out of the sky carrying people's wishes and suddenly passed behind her. .

  ...

  Chen Luzhou took several photos, capturing almost every shot. He lowered his head and examined it slowly. Several photos were connected together and turned over like a set of animations. The shooting star and the moment she looked back, over and over again, were reproduced with ease in his hands. put. Xu Zhi wears a high ponytail, and the broken hair on her forehead looks messy under the starry sky. The most frontal photo is a bit blurry, but it has an inexplicable sense of lazy and fuzzy atmosphere, and there is no need to blur it.

  Behind her are the stars twinkling all over the sky. The girl under the stars has a blank look on her face, but her eyes have a rare tenderness.

  Quite photogenic. Xu Zhi's facial features and contour lines are soft and clean. Apart from her sharp and clear eyes, her appearance is really unoffensive. At first glance, she looks like a gentle and obedient sister next door. No wonder Zhu Yangqi always calls her sister.

  But she is cooler than other younger sisters. She rarely smiles or gets angry. She can't even tell if someone is mean or not. She seems to have no emotions most of the time.

  Chen Luzhou had never seen such a cold person.

  Compared with the Pegasus meteor shower, this meteor shower is very small, and there are a few scattered ones in the back that no one is waiting for. Fortunately, the weather is good today, and everyone can have a good time. The starry sky has returned to its former quiet and bright colors, and Minngling Mountain has completely returned to calm. Birds The child stood lonely on the treetop, and the rustling of leaves could be heard clearly in his ears.

  It was probably that the starry sky was rare tonight, so they were not in a hurry to leave. Cai Yingying, like Xu Zhi, was thinking about grilling a fish here.

  "Were you filming me just now?" Xu Zhi realized later.

  Chen Luzhou used a tripod and planned to take a panoramic view of the night sky. He hummed in a low voice, "Your angle is better."

  "Then please send me the photo. I want to send it to Moments." Xu Zhi said.

  Chen Luzhou held the camera with his slender fingers and was twisting the focus ring to infinity. He lowered his head and asked in a troubled manner: "Can you still post to Moments?"

  Xu Zhi looked at the starry sky in his lens. He was really good at finding angles. She looked at him inexplicably and wondered why he said this: "Why can't I?"

  Because I watched it.

  Before Chen Luzhou could answer, Xu Zhi came to his senses and said, "Oh, look at my circle of friends."

  "Just take a look, there's no other meaning."

  "I know," Xu Zhi helped him pick up the lens cap from the ground, which she had just broken off. "I post in Moments in groups, so you may not be able to see it."

  Chen Luzhou: "..."

  Speaking of which, a girl of eighteen or nineteen looks so stoic.

  Xu Zhi took out her phone and said sincerely: "How about I drag you in now? And then you send the photo to me? I will sign that it was you who took the photo."