Chapter 12

Xu Zhi did have something to say to Tan Xu. That night ended on bad terms. Before she could finish her words, Tan Xu lost his temper and threw her necklace away. She was busy looking for the necklace, and only when she got home did she remember that she hadn't made it clear to him yet. Later, when I contacted him again, Tan Xu didn't answer his phone calls or reply to his WeChat messages.

  In fact, Tan Xu's state has been a bit wrong since the third model. He became taciturn and very unsociable. Qu Yihua said that he was anxious and under too much pressure. In order to make him relax, Xu Zhi made an appointment for a weekend and took him skating with the 200 yuan he had saved for not eating breakfast for two weeks. As a result, she didn't expect that Tan Xu was born with motor cell defects and a good sense of balance. After he smashed countless dogs in the skating rink, he became so angry that he took off his skates and threw them to the ground. His face was usually pale. , with a lifeless face, he gathered all his muscle strength for the first time and yelled at her loudly: "Is it interesting? Do you consider other people's feelings? I admit that I can't do anything, is that okay?!"

  Xu Zhi was quite confused. He usually excelled in everything and got first place in everything. He even took various classroom tests in physical education class. Xu Zhi didn't know that his sense of balance was so bad, so he asked him to go there. He agreed to skate, but then he scolded her instead. It was at that time that Xu Zhi felt that boys aged seventeen or eighteen were really boring.

  But it has to be said that without Tan Xu, Xu Zhi would not have achieved the results he did now, and he might not even have been able to survive the most difficult period. Tan Xu transferred to Ruijun Middle School in his second year of high school. Xu Zhi's mother had just passed away in her third year at that time. Xu Guangji was suffering from severe depression and anxiety and had been taking medicine. However, long-term use of anti-depressant and anxiety medicine will affect the body's functions. Xu Guangji's body was His hair is getting worse and worse, and he is losing a lot of hair, which is worse than that of patients undergoing chemotherapy.

  Xu Zhi was also influenced by Lao Xu at that time, and her grades plummeted. She originally had a chance to get into No. 1 Middle School, but in the end she stumbled into a general high school. After Tan Xu turned over and became roommates with Xu Zhi, Xu Zhi felt that he was also miserable. He heard that he was bullied by people from other schools and suffered from depression, so he transferred to another school. Xu Zhi felt pity for him, and because Tan Xu was taciturn and not very gregarious with his classmates, Xu Zhi became the link between him and the outside world. Gradually, they communicated more and more, and Tan Xu often enlightened him. She, Xu Zhi felt that she could no longer be so confused. It probably started when Tan Xu told her these words——

  "There is no real despair in the world, only prisoners trapped by thoughts."

  **

  "You told me this. I have always found it very enlightening. For someone who can say this, I think you are at least more open-minded than me. You should be able to figure out things that I can't figure out, so I think I just need to Just give you time, but I find that you are in a dead end now. There is no point in escaping every day. If you don't do well in the exam, you don't do well in the exam. Do you have to let everyone accompany you to fail in the exam to make you happy? "

The two of them were standing at the elevator entrance. People were coming out of the mall escalator one after another. Tan Xu didn't realize that he was blocking other people's way, and he was still stuck there like a telegraph pole. Xu Zhi pulled him aside, but Tan Xu subconsciously looked towards Chen Luzhou.

  He recognized it at first glance. This was Chen Luzhou from Zongshan Campus. Tan Xu's former chemistry teacher at No. 1 Middle School was Chen Luzhou's class teacher. Every time he saw their class, the atmosphere was so depressed that it almost exploded during the exam period. At a glance, the entire classroom was full of swarmed heads, writing and writing hard. , no one spoke. He used Chen Luzhou as an example. You don't have the right mentality. You are just like this in your first year of high school. You still have to work hard in your third year of high school. You haven't even taken the college entrance examination yet. I'm afraid that there is something wrong with your mentality. There is a kid in our class who has a very nice mentality. He won the national award in the chemistry competition in junior high school, and he usually works hard. During the exam days, he basically didn't read. He either found someone to play ball with or watch movies with, so the atmosphere in Zongshan's class was just okay.