My Brother's Best Friend- James Potter x Y/n Black Smut

You waited outside the locker room for James. You knew he had an early morning practice and that this would be the best place to catch him. You also knew your brother and there was no way Sirius would be up for another hour or so, so you had enough time to spend with James. It had been two weeks since you slept with James. It was after the Christmas party, you were both a little drunk, but both sober enough to remember how good you two were together. You heard the whistle blow and knew he would be out any second now. Everyone else exited the locker room and James was the last to exit. "James!" you grab his arm to stop him from walking past you.

"Y/n!" he jumps a bit as he wasn't expecting anyone to be there. "What are you doing here?" he asks while he scratches the back of his head. His skin was glistening with sweat. You watched as his biceps flexed as he scratched the back of his head.

"I've missed you, we haven't seen much of each other since the Christmas party, and I thought now would be the perfect time for us to be together, Sirius won't be up for hours," you blushed taking a step closer to him. You watched as he swallowed hard and tightened his grip on his broom.

"Oh Y/n..." he sighs and his eyes dart back and forth between the floor and your body and then at the floor and your eyes. His eyes fill with desire but he quickly shakes his head no. "No, Y/n we can't, it was so wrong, Sirius is my best friend, I can't do that to him," his face was etched with regret for having to turn you down.

"But he doesn't have to know James, we were so good together," you frowned a bit, feeling slightly embarrassed from his rejection.

"I know," he sighs and his cheeks begin to flush, "I had this dream, and- fuck - you couldn't keep your hands off me," his pants begin to tighten as his erection grows from the thought of you. The way he spoke of you had your stomach doing flips. You step closer to him, sliding your hand up his chest, over his shirt.

"I'd never take my hands off you if I had the chance, James, let's get back in there and take advantage of this time we have together," you say softly as you caress his chest. James takes a shaky breath and goes to wrap his arm around you but stops himself.

"No, I can't, we can't, it is not fair to Sirius," it was killing him not to give in and rip your clothes off of you right then and there. "There are so many guys in this school that want you, why don't you go find one of them instead."

"But James," you whined a bit, "I don't want anyone else. No one else can make me feel like you do." You looked up at him, your eyes practically begging him. Your words had him overcome with a hunger for you that he could no longer ignore. What was right and what was wrong slipped his mind. In that moment the only thing he could think about was you, having you right then and there.

"We have to make this quick." James pulls you into the locker room with him and locks the door behind you two. He tosses his broom to the ground and pulls you in close, wasting no time, he begins tugging at your clothes.

"Slow down James, we have time," you grab his hands "Kiss me properly," you say in barely a whisper. His face breaks out in a grin, he loved kissing you. He moves his hands to cup your face as he leans down, planting a long, passionate kiss on your lips. Your whole body melts into the kiss. You press your hips and chest against his, making your bodies as flush with each other as possible. Your hands made their way to the back of his neck. One hand was kept on the back of his neck, pulling him closer to you as his tongue parted your lips, and your other hand slid up and tangled into his hair. You whimpered into the kiss as your tongues moved together in sync. You began to gently tug on his hair as your kiss heated up. It did not take long at all for you two to become unbearably needy for each other. James moved his hands from your face to grip your hips. He rolled your hips with his, grinding onto you. The feeling of his hard cock pressed against you had you soaked. You both became a bundle of muffled moans. You licked his lower lip before tugging on it between your teeth as your hands went down to palm him over his trousers. He let out a low groan and bucked his hips into your hands. You keep palming him before pulling your hand back teasingly and breaking the kiss to look up into his eyes.

" Fuck ," he groaned lowly looking deeply into your eyes, his eyes were filled a pure, unadulterated lust for you, "Y/n, you do not know how badly I want to make you mine," he was desperate for any bit of you he could have.

"Then make me yours," you said in a low sultry voice, your hot breath hitting his lips.

" Fuck yes, " he growled before picking you up and slamming your back against the door. Your legs wrapped around his torso as he undid his trousers, dropping them to the ground before freeing his erection of his boxers. You let your arms wrap around his neck and your hands tangle in his hair. His hands moved under your skirt, he tugged your panties to the side and pressed his tip against your dripping cunt. "Oh baby you're so wet for me," he groaned before slowly pressing his length inside of you.

" Oh fuck, " you gasped and let your head tilt back slightly against the door, exposing your neck. James gave you a few seconds to adjust to his length as his hands roamed to grasp your ass. You whimpered as he began to knead your ass. He began to thrust into you, his thrusts were short but hard, and he did not pull out of you too much with each thrust, loving the feeling of being swallowed by your warmth. "Oh James!" you moaned and your mouth fell open, "You're so fucking big." Your walls clenched around him, loving the feeling of him stretching you out.

"Oh baby, I love it when you moan my name," James moaned and brought his lips to leave wet, hot, sloppy kisses all over your neck and collarbones. His hips kept snapping against yours as he began leaving hickeys on your skin. His teeth sunk into your soft spot under your jaw before he sucked your delicate skin into his mouth, rolling his tongue over your skin as he fucked you, keeping his pace steady.

"Fuck James you feel so good," you cried out from under him as he continued to mark you up. Your hips bucked with his, meeting his thrusts to fill you up with as much of him as you could fit. Your cunt was dripping around his cock. James covered your skin with giant, purple hickeys. His cock twitched inside you and your walls clenched around him.

"God Y/n," he growled, gripping your ass cheeks as he began to pound into you frantically, "No one takes my cock like you do," he say lowly into your ear. Your skin prickled with goosebumps from the way his hot breath hit your skin. His words had your heart pounding in your chest meanwhile his relentless thrusting had a knot forming in the pit of your stomach, your gut was tightening and you were ready to cum all over his cock.

"Oh James, I am so close, don't fucking stop, " you pleaded. Your thighs were trembling around him, you could hardly keep yourself together.

" F-fuck ," he moans, his hips stuttering, cock throbbing inside you. Your walls fluttered around him as your body went limp. Your hips shook and your back arched as you came all over his cock. James gave you his last few sloppy thrusts before his cock twitched and he came, filling you up. He rested his forehead on your shoulder and you rested yours on the top of his head and you both stayed like that for a few minutes panting.

After you had caught your breath you let your hand graze over the throbbing hickeys James left on you. "Oh my god James, everyone is going to see," you blushed.

"I know," he grinned cheekily, "Now everyone will know you're mine." Your whole body flushed.

"Everyone?"

"Well, everyone but Sirius," he smiled before kissing your lips.