Toys- Narcissa Malfoy(Older) x Female Reader(Younger) (Smut)

"You looked so pretty for me tonight," Narcissa smiled as we entered the manor.

"Thank you," your skin warmed as it flushed pink. She smiled at you and kept you closely as she guided you to the bedroom. Nervousness fluttered around your stomach as your arousal was dampening your panties.

"Get on the bed for mummy, darling," Narcissa instructed, a small smirk on her face. You loved it when she told you what to do but she loved it more.

"Yes, mummy," you blushed and sat on the bed awaiting your next instruction.

"May we try something new tonight?" She asked as she went into her closet pulling out a small basket of sex toys and rope. Your cunt throbbed at the sight.

"What would you like to try?" You were getting the idea but wanted to hear her say it, you loved her voice, you loved the way she would always talk you through it so gently and calmly all while abusing your cunt.

"I would love to tie you up and have you held in place all spread out on the bed for mummy while I try out new toys on my pretty girl, how does that sound?"

"I would like that," your panties were drenched, your wetness pooling onto your inner thighs.

"Wonderful," she grinned and waved her wand and in an instant, you were completely nude and tied up on the bed. Your arms were somehow tied to the headboard behind your head and your legs were tied to long ropes on the side, you were completely on display for her. You stared at her in disbelief and watched as she sat on her knees on the bed between your spread legs. "Look how pretty you are," Narcissa cooed as she placed soft gentle kisses on your slick slit. You whined as she teased you, your cunt was aching and burning, in dire need of her attention.

"Thank you," you whimpered, lifting your neck to watch her. She smiled up at you and started to dig through her bin.

"Which toy should mummy use on her pretty girl first? This one?" She took out a large purple wand vibrator and waved it around for you to see. "Or this one?" She waved around a smaller blue bullet vibrator.

"The purple one please," you squirmed in your spot, needy for the wand to greet your throbbing clit.

"Good choice," she teased and turned the vibrator onto the lowest setting before leaning closer to you and placing it gently on your clit.

"Oh, fuck," you moaned out, even on the lowest setting it was so strong against your weak clit. You moaned softly as you stared back at Narcissa who was already having so much fun watching you all worked up.

"Look how pretty you are moaning for me already and just from this, you do not know the night you are in for my darling," she said softly as she hit the button making the setting go higher. You took in a sharp breath as your hips writhed against it, rubbing your clit against the head. "You like it that much, hm?" She teased and used her free hand to caress up and down your inner thigh, giving it a loving squeeze at the top.

"Yes mummy," you whimpered and continued to let your hips writhe against the toy. Your cunt was dripping onto the bed.

"Look at that pretty little cunt of yours, begging to be fucked," she moved her hand off your thigh and pulled a dildo out of the bin. "Do you want me to fill you up with this?" She teased, waving the dildo around.

"God, yes, please mummy," you begged shamelessly.

"Oh, my sweet girl," she chuckled teasingly, she loved seeing you so desperate for more. "How does this feel sweetheart?" She fills you up with all ten inches of the dildo. Your walls instantly clench around it as you let out the most pornographic moan.

"S-So fucking good," you choked out and your cunt gripped the dildo and your hips continued grinding your clit against the wand.

"You make such pretty sounds for mummy," she cooed and began fucking your cunt mercilessly with the dildo. You were drowning in desire, your entire body consumed by pleasure. You arched your back allowing her to fuck you deeper and harder, your hips working with her movements. You were already so close but never wanted it to end.

"S-So close," you cried out, your mind foggy and your body shaking doing its best to hold it for her command.

"Cum for me my darling," she instructed and you came as soon as her permission slipped her lips.

"Oh, fuck!" Your hips stuttered, your walls tightening around the silicone, fucked-out tears running down your cheeks. You rode out your orgasm and looked at Narcissa waiting for her to stop but instead, she watched you needily as she hit a button on the wand making it vibrate harder on your almost numb clit causing your hips to jolt forward. You took in a sharp breath and watched her unable to speak. You were overstimulated and shaking under her touch.

"Don't think so much, just let your body take control," she guides you, her eyes never once leaving the sight of you shameless, sweaty, and shaking as you soaked her sheets like a pathetic whore. That is who you were in that very moment, her pathetic whore.

"S-So much," you choked between moans, your thighs trembling and your core sore.

"I know, baby, I know. I'm right here, just breathe. Be a good girl for mummy," she charmed the dildo to fuck you and the wand to stay in place freeing her hands to slide up your torso and massage your tits. Her thumb and pointer finger pay special attention to your rockhard nipples, giving them a quick pinch to send your chest jolting forward as your back arches at her touch. She lets out an amused chuckle and watches you closely, moving her position to allow for her to take one of your nipples in her mouth, her tongue runs circles around it, sucking and nipping at it hungrily as her other hand abuses your other nipple, only adding to the aching in your clit. Tears spilled from your eyes, you felt so much pleasure and pain at once, you wanted it to stop and never end at once.

"G-Gonna c-cum," you cried out. You could only see blurry spots, it felt as if your entire body was shaking from the vibration the toy shook onto your clit.

"Cum for me," she cooed soothingly, her tone so pure as if she didn't get off to the filthy things she does to you.

Your entire body trembled as you came, your moan shaking the manor as you felt a strange pressure release as you felt warmth trickle down your thighs.

"You're so messy," she teased, watching you squirt all over your thighs and onto the bed. Your skin flushed red, embarrassed from squirting on display even though you knew she loved the show. "Mummy loves it when you make a mess for her."

You started to come down from your high as she slowly stopped the toys, easing you away from the pleasure. You lay limp on her bed, your pussy slick and swollen as it leaks all over her sheets. Your cunt throbbing so deeply you felt it throughout your entire body. Your mind was hazy as you panted and blinked away the stars. You felt the bed indent and watched Narcissa go and get a small towel to clean you up a bit.

"My darling, you did so well," she cleaned you up.

"Thank you, mummy," you said delicately, still in a daze. She kissed your forehead and got up to run a bath for you.

"Come, darling, let mummy take care of you," she came to get you and took your hand, guiding you into the bathroom. You got in the tub and laid down while she washed you, massaging your head as you rested.

"I loved that," you finally confessed.

"Good, I cannot wait to do it again," she smiled and washed you, taking care of you the rest of your night, she was at your beck and call.