Ch 16

I was sitting at the ledge of the balcony, the thoughts surrounded my mind were internally killing me.

"Fucking wife!"
"You're ruining my life!"
"The worst daughter ever!"
"Jimin was enough, I don't know why I gave birth to you!"

And now I had no choice, I was going to suicide. Suicide was the thing I promised to myself I won't do when I was eleven. Now see over here, a depressed Lisa, ready to give up her life.

I stood up, and now I was standing at the ledge of the balcony. Just as I was going to bend down and fall. A scream occured which made me disbalance. And........ ..

"Ah!" I opened my eyes and saw Jennie sitting, crying badly. She stopped seeing me. I looked around and I was in a hospital. The hell, what happened? I didn't wanted to ask Jennie what happened for obvious reasons.

"Lisa, please forgive me." She sobbed. I couldn't say anything but freeze. "I asked my assistant, Kazuha, to find out who sent text messages to Jisoo. It was my ex, Nayeon. P-please forgive me."

I couldn't speak, I couldn't move, I couldn't do anything. In fact, I was just sitting in front her, like an absolute fool. "Lisa? Please speak!" She raised her voice a little higher. I finally spoke "It's fine. I forgive you."

She looked at me and smiled. 'I have broke up with Jisoo. Can we start a new chapter of life? Like a new couple, together?' She said, making me freeze once again. My jaw dropped. "You mean.." I was cut by Jennie.

"I mean, forget we were ever in a forced marriage. Or we were in an arranged marriage, maybe you can love me, I have learnt to love you. I don't what I would have done if I lost you." A tear which  she was holding escaped her eye. I immediately wiped her tear.

"I'm ready." I mumbled as I hugged her. She chuckled in happiness. "I love you!" She yelled or whispered, both together. I said the same, just then Jimin entered.

"The fuck?! Lisa?! You tried to kill yourself!" He yelled, making me cover my ears. Jennie frowned and stood up. "Talk to her properly! Don't you know that's not the behavior perfect for a depressed person?!" She yelled back, at the same level of voice.

Jimin grinned his teeth and sat down, where Jennie was sitting before. I looked at Jennie and she showed me a hand, signalling it was okay. She soon left. "You better not do the same thing again." He looked at me angrily and said. I nodded my head slowly.

"What were you thinking?" He asked. 'N-nothing. I-I just felt so depressed.' I lied. I didn't wanted to tell him what Jennie did to me. "If you felt depressed, will you try to suicide?!" He slammed the table and yelled.

"I-I'm sorry." I said in a low voice, not daring to move. Jimin was usually the funniest person, but when he gets angry  you have to watch out, otherwise, your end is near.

_ _ _