Only Truth ~ Wolfstar & Jegulily

*

*

*

*

It is a normal Saturday for everyone at Hogwarts. All of the students are in their respected dormitories, except for a little group. This group calls themselves, The Marauders. The six of them are hanging out on the shores of The Great Lake. Within this group, you can find five Gryffindors and one Slytherin, and you can also find two couples and a content third-wheel. Currently, Sirius Black, the one with long, black hair, is lying on the grass, his head leaning on Remus Lupin's thigh. Peter Pettigrew is the shorter one walking back and forth, as he contemplates the many meanings of life. James Potter, the curly haired boy, is chatting off Regulus Black's ear. Their girlfriend, Lily Evans, is examining flowers to the side of them.

"Alright," Sirius begins, catching everyone's attention, "We can't just sit here and do nothing. We should play a game or at least, talk to one another."

James violently nods his head, "I agree. I shouldn't be the only one talking!"

"You are realizing this now?" Regulus asks, a grumpy look on his face, after having to listen to James go on and on about a newly released quidditch broom.

James pouts and lightly pinches his arm in return.

"What should we do?" asks Peter, as he sits down on the grass next to Sirius's feet.

"Truth or Dare?" Sirius suggests, getting up and sitting next to Remus.

"That's boring!" Lily exclaims, her attention finally being removed from the flowers underneath her.

"What about just Truth? So that we talk with each other and play a game at the same time" James says, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"Alright, James, you start." Regulus begins, "Do you think I'm a better quidditch player than you?"

James' face lights up red, "Umm, well."

Peter laughs, "Sounds like you don't agree with them."

James glares at Peter, before Regulus questions him, "Do you siriously think you're a better quidditch player?"

James hides his face behind Regulus' shoulder and huffs out a response, "I don't know, I've played for longer."

Lily rolls her eyes at the topic, "Let's not compare ourselves, boys. You are both very talented quidditch players."

Everyone lets out a quiet hum in agreement, and Peter shifts the topic, "Remus, you're next. What should we ask him?"

James  comes out from behind Regulus' shoulder with a mad grin on his face, "Remus, What is something that turns you on?"

Remus's eyes slowly shift up from his book. He makes direct eye contact with James and smirks, "Sirius."

Everyone immediately makes gagging noises, and Sirius left with a crimson blush going across his face.