Off To Uncle Bobby's

"Why the fuck can't I go as well?!"

Dean sighs. This argument had been going on for hours. 

"Jaybird-" "Don't you fucking well Jaybird me, I'm not a kid, I can handle a hunt, especially with you two along." "Yeah, but it's right near a lake, and we all know how you're terrified of bodies of water. Look, it's been a bit since any of us have even seen Bobby. Go on, let us work this case, and we'll pick you up after."

Jay flinches at the water mention, remembering all the times John had tried to drown her. It had been one of the few things that she couldn't just heal, so it happened more often.

"You fucking suck Dean." Jay says, finally giving in.

"Is it over?" Sam asks as he comes in to the motel room after a supply run.

"Yeah, it's over. Lucky freaking me. While you guys save lives, I'm stuck in a library." "Don't complain little sis, we both know you love libraries." "... Shut the fuck up Sam. Also, you're literally five months older than me, geez!"

                                -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jay sighs as she approaches the door. The boys had dropped her off than sped out like the devil was after them.

She knocks three times then waits for it to open.

"Is that you Jay?" "Hey Uncle Bobby."

Bobby wrapped her up into a hug. He hadn't seen the girl in ages, and was worried something happened to her. He loves all three Winchester idjits, but the girl had a place in his heart, always making the room warmer when she walked in.

"Sorry I haven't stopped by or called. Things have been pretty hectic." "I heard. John still missing." 

Jay nods, there was still no sign of John Winchester. Sam had been loosing his shit.

"That bastard. How Sam holding up, heard he lost his girlfriend."  Another nod. "He's holding it together and handling it okayish. Pissed that we haven't found Dad, but ah well."

Bobby smiles at the girl, hiding the worry rushing though his mind. After John Winchester lost his wife, his anger was pointed at three things: the mysterious yellow eyed demon, any monster he comes across and his only daughter. He could only hope that Sam's rage wouldn't do the same thing. 

"Come on angel. Go unpack in your room, then shall we cook dinner?" Jay smiles at the man who was more like a father than her own.

"Yeah, I'll go. I'll also cook dinner, I don't want a repeat of last time." "Come on, it wasn't that bad!" "You some how lit water, WATER on fire, which almost caused the entire place to burn down, mixed up nightshade and blueberries and put arsenic instead of garlic on the bread. I don't even know how you managed to do that!" "Can you make lasagne?" "That's what I thought."

Jay unpacks her bag, which held a few changes of clothes, her laptop, some books and a few hygiene products.

She flipped one of them over and it read: The complete enochian dictionary.

Since according to the bible angels were the natural enemies of demons, she hoped It would help her out, since some of those castings were supposed to be stronger. She also had one on all the angels that ever had existed, trying to find the right one to ask for help.

She looked up at her ceiling.

"I know this won't work, but I guess I may as well try. Um, hi angels? Fuck this sounds weird. Wait can I even swear when praying? Eh, never mind. Anyways, if you really are there, can you please tell me who the yellow eyed demon is? A-and if it's my fault... My dad, John says it is, but how could it be? I-I was just a kid!" Jay starts crying softly. "I don't know if any of you exist, let alone are listening, but if you are please help! I-I don't know what to do any more."