Vote on our next Book

Hey guys, so for the ones that has read my TLOU1 epilogue, you'll know that I'm starting a new book/story now that it's finished.

I'll be doing it's sequel in the background tho it won't take much to write for it as TLOU1 did, so I'm allowing another book to added. I've come up with some ideas. There are many more but these are the two that stood out to me. Make sure to have a read through and vote, and then I'll decide. Also, don't be shy to comment, I'd love to get all of your thoughts on the matter :)

Number 1. Wolves of Vengeance (Description below)

 Wolves of Vengeance (Description below)

Game of Thrones. Following the journey of Y/N Stark, the young brother of Eddard Stark, Warden of the North. Despite the bitterness of the far north, Y/N is more akin to his brother Brandon, venturing south to tourneys and tournaments, showing his ability with the sword, and while he never forget his home, he found adventure to be the best there is, especially with his daughter by his side.

Until the day the sword fell upon Ned Stark's neck, and the War of the Five Kings ignited the fire beneath Y/N's heart.

He swore to them, "Winter is Coming."

Note, love interest is a character from the books, and the faceclaim on the cover is who I thought fit her best.

Number 2. Retribution - Beth Greene  (Description below)

 Retribution - Beth Greene  (Description below)

The Walking Dead. Trapped in Atlanta, Georgia when the world fell apart, sixteen-year-old, Y/N L/N lost everything. His family, friends, and most importantly, his life. Trapped, isolated, cut off from the world. He had never felt so alone. With his back against the wall, his mind akin to broken glass, and body weak and starved.

He came so close to the edge of the abyss.

Until the groaning of metal and wood hit his ears, and the voices that followed were like music to his soul.

"Ya know me, baby brother, once I stiff up the good ol' powder I get a taste for the munchies."

"Merle, shut up, we ain't alone in here."

Love Interest - Beth Greene.

I'll be honest, I'm kinda hoping this one wins but I'll do either, both will done in due time.