Game Ideas I Had To Create

I know this isn't related to my stories at all. But I got tasked with coming up with story ideas for two games for my college work, and here's what I came up.

Fire and Retribution:

The crude and grinding story of a man named: Ethan Mercer. An everyday citizen living in America. The land of the free, and where great dreams can only be so true (If it's to be believed)

Now, five years later. After a catastrophic pandemic that left the world on its knees, Ethan Mercer lives his life at large, as a bounty hunter with mixed morals, forced to follow the world into hell, or be lost in the past.

Ethan takes a staggering journey throughout his home city of Portland, scavenging and surviving by any means possible. Taking in bounties from anyone deemed sane enough to cause such a warrant. But, one quest sends him packing along the western shores of the United States.

One that would finally open up his eyes to the hidden world, living in plain sight. Right under his very nose.

The world changed, and so did Ethan.

It didn't take long for society to break down, and with it, humanity did. Suddenly generosity and humidity went out the window as soon as people began eating each other. It was every man for himself. And Ethan took that to heart. Adopting a lonely nomad persona, Ethan took to himself, after the events of the "Great Collapse." left him broken and cold.

But even the most chilling of ice cubes can be melted down.

As Ethan begins to unravel in the world around him, the more his eyes open to the truth around him. As the further he runs away from his home, the more the inner-walls begin to crumble, and the more the story begins to show the real side of Ethan. Rather than the hardened killer personality that he built up for himself over the years. The one that had to die, in order for this new one to survive.

But would the old persona be his greatest salvation, or his ultimate demise?

(More in-depth)

Ethan Mercer travels across the dead wasteland of the United States, in order to catch a long overdue bounty of his own. One that left him for dead. It's as Ethan begins to experience life outside of Portland, that he realises that there's more to life than just hunting and revenge (though it still keeps it close to his cold heart)

He meets numerous characters and factions that have more than enough to say to him, changing himself, and his old ways. And by the time he gets to the end of his journey, he'll see things in a different light than he had when he set out a year ago. Murder fresh in his mind.

Now, something else began stire in that stone, cold heart of his. The blood that once ran cold, now bloomed hot with fire. Fists that were once heavy and clenched, now resided, open and warm. His heart felt free, and blazing.

And in turn, he felt free too.

Spectral Descent: A Ghost Tale:

Follows the story of a young woman named Annabella (Anna) Beckett, who goes on a quest to rid the world of ghosts and supernatural elements that threaten the world of existence, and all things living.

When Anna accepts a suspicious phone call and mission from a grieving widow to expel his haunting wife's spirit from his family home. Anna finds there's more to the place than just the mortal eye. She is forced to use only her wits and her trusty camera to make it out alive, and to survive the longest night of her life. As she battles not just ghosts, but memories from her past that threaten to swallow her whole. Things she hadn't thought about since she was child. But now, of all times, it's begun to worm it's way back into her head.

But she won't let it take her over just yet. Not while she has a ghost to vanish and a mentally unstable psycho hunting her down on a haunted farm in the middle of nowhere, miles from the nearest town.

And that's just her normal tuesday...