New Story In The Future?

I'll be starting a new story sometime after the start of the new year. Right after I've finished The Last Of Us Part I - Darker Days.

Here's a little to peak your curiosity:

Paralysed: A Retribution Story

One week.

That's how long it lasted. Before things went to shit.

Nicholas's father always used to say: "It's a dog eat, dog world out there, boys. Sometimes our lines are crossed when things gets messy, and they will. You make sure you remember that."

The one thing he kept saying to him. So much that's it's the only thing he could remember from his old man.

Funny, looking back on it. Nicolas's thought his father was full of shit. Or at least he thought he was, right when the man came between his two sons lives or his own, he chose his to save his own ass. His father wasn't a saint, far from it. He's what some would call "A bully, a degenerate. A goddamn coward." And oh, a coward he was.

He didn't get to live another night. Not when Nicholas tracked him down. Not when he knocked him to the ground. and NOT when he slipped that knife into his neck.

Looking back on it. His father was right, and yet, his own words were his undoing. A lotta shit went down in the first month, shit he wasn't proud of, things he would regret till the day he died. But, I guess that's what happens when the lines are crossed and things get desperate...

It's a dog eat, dog world out there. Better make it count.

(Male OC x Beth Greene

Main Characters below:

Nicholas Flynn:

"I'm like a broken record player. It goes on and on an on. But in the end, it doesn't matter. It's still singing the same tune. That's what I am. Broken, broken and unfixable. Yet I still keep on going. Because it's all I can do. It's all I know how to do..."

Matt Flynn:

"Dad used to always go on about how lucky we were. That we were the ones that had it good. I see now that he was wrong, Nick. You were right, and he was wrong. We had it bad, worse than most. But we're still here. And I know you don't want to... to, to talk about it. But we can, just me and you. You don't need to be the older, stronger brother. Not anymore. I can help. You know I can. So why won't you let me help you? Please... let me help you."

Beth Greene:

"You're saying that like you don't even matter. You do matter, Nick. Even if you are broken, broken things can be fixed. Even a record player as broke as you can still find other tunes to sing. I know, you've told me that. Now I'm telling you, that you matter to us all. You matter to me. So, let me fix you. Even if it takes more than a life time. You- We, have all the time in the world to pick through the pieces, and until that day comes, I'll still be here..."

Flynn? Yeah I'm not too sure 'bout the last name. I'll take any suggestions of course!

So... yeah? That'll be fun. Again, it won't be for a while. It's still in planning stage!

So what do you think of it? Let me know in the comments?

Also, you guys might remember this below? Yeah I bet you do! I love the cover!