Introduction

Aravind Kailash

Founder of Aravind Laws &Co (ALC)

Founder of Aravind Laws &Co (ALC). The most handsome criminal lawer who is known for his tough attitude and well cherished physique.. he is a complete introver and a private person who never allows anyone into his space except his best friend Badhri.. Aravind is an ex convict and was in the jail for 10 years.. he completed his studies in the jail itself and practiced as junior lawer under the small lawer.. after six months he started taking cases on his own and soon started his own Law Firm.. now he is one of the well known Lawers in the city..

Sithara Raghuvaran

A 21 year old girl who lost her conscious in an accident and went into a deep coma when she was 11 years old

A 21 year old girl who lost her conscious in an accident and went into a deep coma when she was 11 years old.. she regained her memory after 10 years and shocked seeing the world which completely changed now.. it's been three months since she wokeup from the coma, still her heart was in the battle between a 11 year old girl's mentality and 21 year old girl's physical appearance..

Kailash Krishnamoorthi

Founder of India's one of the top tire Law Firm KK & Groups

Founder of India's one of the top tire Law Firm KK & Groups.. he is one of the most successful criminal lawers in India.. his dad Krishnamoorthi is retired Supreme Court judge and he served as a high court judge but reassigned his job after a painful incident in his life and now continuing as a lawer who has high demand in the industry..