Chapter 15

Recap: Aravind stopped Badhri from going to Sithara's house instead planed to go there..

(Aravind taking deep breath standing before the door as his mind started recollecting his last experience in this house.. he hesitatingly about to knock the door but it was opened before that as Lekha came out with a bag in her hand.. seeing him she smiled widely while he gulped his nervousness and gave her small smile..)

Lekha: vanga Arvaind.. yen veliya nikiringa.. ulla vanga..

Aravind: hi aunty.. epdi irukinga..

Lekha: nallaruken Aravind.. vanga.. neega matum tha vanthingala.. (she moved inside followed by him.. when he entered into the hall his lips curved with a wide smile seeing Sithara who was sleeping in the couch with slightly parted lips..) kaalaila irunthu nalla thannila aaditu epdi thungura parunga.. neega ukarunga thambi, eii Sithu elunthuri.. inga paru Aravind vanthurkaru.. elunthiri papa..

Aravind: vendam elupathinga aunty.. nalla thungura, yen elupuringa vidunga thungatum..

Lekha: (smiled) sari neega ukarunga.. na thanni eduthutu vara.. (he nodded at her and she went inside..)

Aravind: (whispered) hello madam.. na ungala paaka vantha neega ena paakama nalla thungitu irukinga.. (he pinched her cheek slightly and chuckled looking her bunny pj in which she looked extremely cute..) na onu expect panni vantha inga vera onnu iruku but paravala na expect panatha vida ithu cute aa iruku.. (he smiled pulling her top down which is slightly crumpled showing her waist and sat at end of the couch.. after a minute, Lekha came with a glass of water..)

Lekha: indhanga Aravind.. Meera sonna, Badhriya anupi vidranu..

Aravind: aama aunty.. avan oru meetingla irukan adha ena poga sonnan..

Lekha: ohh.. apdiya.. sari neega enna sapdringa.. tea, coffee..

Aravind: adhellam ethuvum vendam aunty.. na apdiye kelambura..

Lekha: ipatha vanthinga, adhukula kelamburana epdi.. ethavathu saptu polam..

Aravind: ila paravala aunty inoru naal varum bothu..

Lekha: ada irunga Aravind.. first time veetuku vanthurukinga epdi eth.. ayioo.. paathu thambi.. (she patted Aravind's head who chocked the water..)

"Ethu first time aa.. na vanthenu kuda sollalaya iva.." he thought to himself while Lekha frowned at him..

Lekha: ennachi Aravind.. enna yosikiringa..

Aravind: ila aunty adhu..

Lekha: (smiled) 2 mins irunga.. na ungaluku sapda ethavathu eduthutu vara.. (with that she about to move inside but stopped with a gasp seeing Sithara who stretched her leg over Aravind's lap in sleep.. Aravind was shocked seeing Lekha's reaction and even though his heart smiled inside, he didn't showed out instead he blinked his eyes without knowing how to react now..) enna koluppu parunga.. kaala unga mela neetitu iruka.. eii vaalu.. kaala edu..

(with that she tried to took her leg off from him but Sithara whinned in sleep and stretched another leg too.. Aravind chuckled while Lekha face palmed and tried to put both legs down but Aravind stopped her..)

Aravind: vendam aunty.. disturb pannathinga.. ipdiye thungatum.. apram elupi vitta mari aaidum..

Lekha: adhu ila thambi unga mela poi.. neega vena ava kaala eduthu vitutu indha pakkam ukanthukonga..

Aravind: vendam aunty.. ava mulichipa.. neega ponga, it's ok..

Lekha: (smiled) sari irunga vanthura..

(with that she moved to kitchen while Aravind turned to Sithara who was sleeping on her stomach peacefully.. he looked her legs while a blushy smile escaped from his lips as it felt so intimate for him.. his hands slowly caressed her anklet while his eyes admired her sleeping face.. Suddenly his phone rang got his attention.. he attended the call with a smile..)