Chapter 25

Recap: Sithara made Aravind understand about her state of mind..

(Morning Aravind woke up to his alarm and saw Sithara sleeping hugging his waist and her face was buried into his chest.. both were into a single duvet with their legs entangled with each other.. he slowly pulled himself from her hold and pushing her hair strands behind her ear he kissed her forehead..)

Aravind: periya aasai ellam ila ma.. ingaye ipdiye sagura varaikum un mugatha paathute motha vaazhkaiyayum vaazhnthu mudichiranum.. mudiyuma.. huhh..

(He pecked her nose tip while as if she heard him 'hmm' ed in sleep and moved to snuggling into him while he chuckled and hugged her forgetting that he has to wakeup now.. his trance broken when second alarm was blared after 15 minutes.. he sighed before dismissed the alarm and got up from the bed after pecked her temple..)

(It was around 10 am, when Sithara stirred from her sleep saw the bed was empty.. she looked around to get him but he was nowhere to be found..)

Sithara: enga Aravinda kaanom.. oru vela kulichitu irupano..

(she quickly got up from the bed and rushed to washroom and found it was wide opened already and no one was there.. she sighed before went inside to complete her morning chores.. when she came out saw the room door was opened and Meera came inside.. seeing Sithara Meera smiled while she too moved to her with a smile..)

Meera: thangam elunthutiya.. inga va.. fever ethavathu iruka..

(Meera touched her forehead and sighed in relief feeling it looks normal..)

Sithara: aththa.. Aravind enga.. keela irukana..

Meera: ila da.. morningey elunthu court ku kelambitan.. nee nalla thungitu irunthala adha una elupama, nee elunthona solida solli engita sollitu ponan..

Sithara: apdiya.. epa varuvan..

Meera: inaiku back to back three hearings irukunu sonnan.. evening aaidumnu nenaikira..

(hearing her Sithara's face fell but she somehow managed with a simple 'hmm'..)

Sithara: aththa Mithu epdi iruka.. avaluku mazhaila nenanja fever varumnu Aravind sonnan..

Meera: lighta fever iruku adha inaiku college leave pottutu rest eduka sollita.. sari nee keela va na unaku boost pottu thara..

Sithara: ila vendam.. na poi kulichitu vanthu apram kudikira..

Meera: adhuvum sari tha.. sekirama va appa vanthuruvaru..

Sithara: aii.. appa varara.. ethuku..

Meera: enna da maranthutiya.. una veetuku kutitu pogatha.. two days la vanthu una kutitu porenu sonnarula..

Sithara: ohh.. aama la..

(Meera noticed how her face changed after hearing about the purpose of her dad's visit and smiled inwardly..)

Meera: yenda.. poga vendamna ingaye iru..

Sithara: ilala.. na en veetuku pora.. sari na poi kulichitu vara..

Meera: (sighed inwardly) sari poitu va.. aththa keela iruken.. apram un new dress ellam Aravind closet la arrange panitanam una check pannika sonnan.. apram unoda phone, charge pottu Mithuva ready panni thara sonnan.. kulichitu vanthu avakita vangiko..

Sithara: hmm sari..

(with that she moved to washroom while Meera left the room..)

(A few minutes later, Sithara came down after getting ready for the day and saw both Mithu and Vijaya were in the hall.. Vijaya was watching TV while Mithu was scrolling her phone..)