Clara

I had grown immune to the pounding music that was always at Danny's bar. For some reason my friends who are also my colleagues loved  it here despite the loud music. I mostly liked the place because of the rhythmic beat of music  helps to calm thoughts.

I started working at Lowe's Company three years ago and made friends with three other new employees, and it has been a tradition to always meet for some drinks before we head home.

I roll my eyes at Min-Joon antics of trying to get me to join him dancing. Since meeting him,we quickly became best friends and also roommates.

"Sooner or later you will have to tell him how you feel." Zola one of our friends states joining me at the table with more drinks.

"I do not know what you are talking about." I reply taking my eyes off Min.

I am very much aware of what she is talking about. It is about how i have had feelings for Min-Joon. Zola,Kate love to referrer them as Love but i always plead the fifth whenever they begin the topic.

"He might feel the same way." She murmurs.

"What if he doesn't," I whisper which has been an insecurity of mine that is also the main reason why i am yet to confess.

She is about to try and convince me otherwise when Kate and Min-Joon join us.

"That's enough for today,"Min announces surprising us all."We'll call it a night."

"Clara,stay." Kate drawls out.

"Sorry," I apologise taking her cup away."You have done enough drinking for today,Zola will help you home."

"I never agreed to that." Zola protests.

We all know how Kate can be a menace when she is drank.I give her my best puppy eyes and she still refuses.

"Please," Min-Joon pleads. For some reason his works and i give her a betrayed look.

"So..." Min-Joon said as we walk home after finding a cab for Zola and Kate.

"What?"

"Luke has a crush on you,"he states smiling.

"He doesn't."

"He does," He bumps his shoulder with mine "Everyone in the office knows this."

Everyone did. I also have my suspicions that even the Watchman knows.

"I pity him," he adds stopping.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because he doesn't have shot with you." He says confidently.

"And how would you know that?" I tease smiling slightly.

Min-Joon takes a step towards me getting close.

"I have something that I need to say," He whispers but i still hear him.

"Okay," He places a finger on my lips shushing me.

"I-i have tried so hard to not feel this way but i still do. And I every time I try to deny what I feel I just end up feeling more. I love you."

"I-" Min pressed the finger on my lip shushing me. I could feel my heart beat loudly happiness feeling my body. I could feel myself smiling,i anxiously wait for him to finish what he has to say.

"I'm in love with you. I am deeply in love with you that you are all I can think of: whether it's in the morning or during meetings or when I'm doing anything else. You are tattooed in my soul and if I keep on hiding my feelings for you I might never get a chance to say them."