Chapter 3

-★-

Y/n was on her flight from Phoenix to Miami. As the daughter of a famous actress, she was in first class.

She walked onto the plane, headphones on head, bags in hand, a loose croptop and sweatpants on and a messy braid in her hair.

She walked to her seat.

"12b.. 12b.. 12b.." She said, searching.

Then she saw the number above a chair. She looked at the person sitting next to her.

"Oh someone kill me now." She groaned.

"You?" Miguel asked.

"Ma'am?" Y/n asked.

A flight attendant walked up to her.

"Yes, how can i help you?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Is there any way i could get another seat? I have an uhm.. Complicated.. Relationship with this dude." Y/n said, giving Miguel a dirty look.

Miguel stuck out his tongue.

"Im so sorry, im afraid the plane is fully booked so unless someone is willing to switch seats with you, you can't switch seats." The flight attendant said.

Y/n looked around the first class lounge. It was filled to the brim with married couples, friends, and parents with their kids.

"Its okay." She smiled to the flight attendant as she sat down.

The flight attendant walked away.

"Ugh. Fuck this." Y/n said.

She got out her headphones and turned on her summer 2024 playlist, which was perfect for Miami.

About 10 minutes later, the plane took off and the four hour flight began.

Y/n decided to do nothing exept look out the window, watching over America. One day she'd hoped to do this in a private yet.

She turned hear volume a little lower and kicked off her uggs.

"I can smell your feet from here put your shoes back on." Miguel said, scoffing.

"Can you shut up." She snarled back.

"Go kiss your boyfriend." Miguel said.

Fuck.

"Oh that's right, you and Javon broke up." He added.

"Fuck you Mora." Y/n said, she felt tears filling her eyes.

Y/n turned her head as to not face Miguel.

How could he? He knew she and Javon broke up yet he still brought it up. He knew why they broke up, she had told the ethan hawkes kids groupchat. He knew that they couldn't do long distance anymore and he knew that it broke her heart to break up with Javon and he knew she had too.

An hour later, they gave out some food.

You could get a pack of peanuts or a chocolate chip cookie.

"Ill have a cookie please." Y/n said, smiling at the flight attendant as she handed her one.

"Thank you!" She said.

Miguel got a cookie too.

The lights turned off, it was now 9pm and they had 2 hours left on the flight. The time difference between Miami and Phoenix was 2 hours so when they'd be arriving at 10pm, it would actually be 8pm.

Y/n watched as Miguel placed his half eaten cookie on his table and put his sleep mask on.

A few minutes later, she heard soft snoring. She giggled to herself a little.

She took out her laptop and opened netflix, turning on to all of the boys ive loved before which she was gonna rewatch for the millionth time.

"My life was a mess but, i could clean my room." Lara Jean said.

Y/n's stomach growled.

"Ugh im hungry." She whispered to herself as she looked around her, looking for some food or maybe a flight attendant to get her some.

Everyone was asleep.

"Ugh.." She groaned.

She looked next to her, remembering Miguel's half eaten cookie.

Fuck it, this is his karma for bringing up Javon.

She looked around her once again, but this time to make sure no one was watching.

"Can't believe om doing this.." She said.

She reached over Miguel's sleeping body, hearing his snores even louder then before.

She couldn't completely reach.

"Cmon, cmon, cmon.." She whispered.

Her foot slipped away.

"Fuck-" She whisper yelled.

She cought herself on the railing, staying completely quiet and then looked over at Miguel, who shifted his head away from where she was.

Her torso was hanging over his face as they almost touched.

If he opened his eyes right now, he'd be able to see into her shirt.

"Fuck." She whispered again.

Her face turned of frustration quickly turned to confusion as she heard a familiar melody.

Then baby im perfect, then baby im perfect for you. And if you like midnight driving with the windows down and if you like going places we can't even pronounce-

Perfect.

Miguel was listening to one of her favorite 1D songs.

She giggled to herself as she grabbed the cookie, falling back into her own seat.

"Who would've thought." She said, looking at Miguel, taking a bite of the stolen cookie.

-★-