Chapter 9

-★-

Y/n woke up to the sound of birds chirping and waves clashing. She immediately wanted to go swim. She got up, brushed her hair and teeth, and put on her swimsuit.

Walking into the living room with her flipflops on and a flimsy dress over her bikini, she heard pans sizzling.

"Oooo!" She said.

"Ah- No no no. Have patience, breakfast in 30 minutes." Tristan told her.

She gave him puppy dog eyes.

"No." He repeated.

"Ugh your so boring." Y/n said.

Tristan laughed as she walked away.

Miguel was on the beach, doing a workout. He was punching air and doing push-ups in the sand when he saw y/n walk out of the house, and onto the beach.

He looked at her as the walked about 10 feet away from him and took her dress off as she ran into the sea. Fuck she looked good.

She looked at him aswell and did a little head nod as she came up from the water. He gave her a head nod aswell.

He did another push-up and then got up.

"Early morning swim?" He asked.

"Yeah." Y/n replied, getting out the water.

She ran her hands through her wet hair as drips of water ran down her body.

Fucking hell she looked hot.

Snap out of it, Miguel thought.

"Yeah wait until you've eaten then you won't be as confident when you get out the water, you won't be skinny then." He said.

Y/n's smile faded. Don't just sit there and take it, do something. If he's not nice to you you don't have to be nice to him. Even Maddy said so.

"I actually had a piece of toast and an egg, but thanks for thinking im skinny!" She said.

Now Miguel's smile faded.

Y/n walked away, quickly into the kitchen, so Miguel wouldn't see her eating.

Miguel watched as she walked away, he'd gone too far and he knew it.

"Tristan, Tristan!" Y/n said as she ran into the kitchen.

"No you're not getting food! Were eating together in 10 minutes!" Tristan replied, he already knew what she was gonna ask.

"Please, just a piece pf toast! I told Miguel i already ate because he said i was fat but im really hungry." Y/n explained.

Tristan dropped his spatula.

"He told you what?"  He asked.

"He told me i was skinny because I hadn't eaten yet but that when I'd eat I'd get fat so i told him i already ate so he'd think im skinny and now I don't want to eat in front of him cuz then he'll think im an absolute slob." Y/n replied.

Tristan got out a plate and placed a piece of toast on it, then placed a sliced avocado on it.

"I knew he was a dick to you but this is too far, enjoy." He said, handing her the plate.

"Thank you!" Y/n said as she walked away.

"And just to clarify." Tristan started.

She turned around.

"Your beautiful, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Especially not Miguel Moron." He said.

"Im gonna use that." Y/n laughed.

She felt her heart race as she walked away. No boy had ever called her beautiful before. Atleast no one besides her father and Javon.

She walked into her room and placed the food on her desk as she turned on one direction.

"I live for you i long for you Olivia-" She sang along as she ate her avocado toast.

When she finished she took a shower and put on a summer dress and her flipflops.

When she walked onto the patio she saw everyone sitting at the table, eating.

"Hey guys!" She said.

Miguel sighed.

"Hey Y/n!" The rest said.

She made herself a cup of coffee and sat down at the table.

"So we were thinking that today were just gonna stay here and swim and stuff." Brady said.

"Sounds good!" Y/n said.

"If I don't look too bad in my bikini for anyone to see me." She added.

She grinned at Miguel.

"What?" Maddy asked, she looked at y/n, and then at Mikey.

"Miguel told her she was fat." Tristan said.

"What?" Brady asked.

"Miguel how could you?" Mason asked.

"No guys it's not that serious I don't really care-" Y/n said, realizing what she had started.

"Guys I didn't mean it like that you guys didn't explain it right-" Miguel complained.

"Miguel this is low even for you." Maddy said.

"Low for me?" Miguel asked.

Everyone kept arguing. First with Mikey, but then just with eachother.

"Guys! Guys!" Y/n yelled.

No one listened.

She felt tears filling her eyes with guilt as she ran off to her room.

-★-