Chapter 6

-★-

"Hey Brady im back, you can go." Miguel said, walking into the kitchen.

"Bye." Brady told him walking away.

The other two smiled at him.

Brady gave y/n and insinuating look. He knew. He knew he told her and he knew she wanted to wear it.

"I see your wearing the dress." Miguel said, he was stirring some tomato soup.

Y/n sat down at the counter, picking the cucumbers out of a salad and eating them.

"Uh.. Yeah. I like it." She replied.

Miguel was wearing brown pants that looked like they were part of a suit, he just wasn't wearing the jacket. And a black silk button up, which he had unbuttoned 4 buttons on, so if he leaned on the counter just enough, you could peek in and see his abs. His hair was still damp from swimming and there was a certain look in his eyes.

Fuck he looked good.

"Looks good." He told her.

"Why thank you Mora." Y/n replied.

And then she realized it. The look. That was the look of someone who was thinking the exact thing of what that dress did to people. He was wondering what she looked like under it.

God. If he'd smirked right now he'd maybe be able to find out later tonight.

"You'd look even better if you added some eyeliner." He added, smirking.

Oh god~

Y/n could feel the butterflies in her stomach fly everywhere. God, what was he doing to her? Why did her life long enemy make her feel this way just by looking hot?

"Im not gonna put on eyeliner right now." Y/n said.

"Why not?" Miguel asked.

"Because im having a conversation with you." She replied.

He smirked again.

Even tho she was sitting, she felt weak in the knees. She was wondering what he looked like under his clothes aswell.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"Yea." Y/n replied.

"Hm.. I don't think so. You hate me, you'd rather do anything other then talk to me." Miguel said.

The truth was, y/n didn't really hate him. I mean, she did. But not really. When she met Miguel she immediately thought he was cute. And now, she'd even grown to find him hot. Or he'd grown to turn from cute to hot but whatever. But the one thing she hated, is how much she thought about him. She thought about him day and night, she had dreams of him. Dreams of him, while she slept next to Javon. He distracted her from her actual relationship, and she couldn't have that. So she pretended to hate him, so he'd hate her back and she'd actually hate him. And she did. Untill things ended with Javon, and she had dreams about an enemies to lovers romance with the guy she'd always had a thing for. Miguel.

"I mean, if i have no other options ill talk to you." She replied.

"Hah- You have other options y/n." Miguel laughed.

"Im hungry and your in the kitchen, no I don't." Y/n replied.

"I can't believe you invited them!" They heard Brady yell in a muffled scream.

The two looked at eachother confused.

"They're gonna ruin everything!" He yelled.

"What the-" Y/n started.

Miguel placed his hand on her mouth and shushed her.

The two walked closer to the door.

"What are they saying?" Y/n whispered.

"I don't know." Miguel replied.

They heard some more murmuring.

"Wait.." Miguel said.

"Are they talking about.. Us?"

"I can't believe you invited them!" Brady yelled at Mason.

"Brady shush they'll hear!" Maddy whisper yelled.

"They're gonna ruin everything!" He yelled.

"Brady!" Tristan yelled.

"Look, i think we may have already gotten a step further just by bringing them here." Brady said.

"What do you mean?" Jacob asked.

Brady stayed silent.

"Brady?" Maddy asked.

"Look." Brady started.

He sat down on a chair, manspreading and fidgeting his hands together as the rest listened.

"A few minutes before i saw Maddy go into y/n room, i walked past it. I saw Miguel standing in the door frame. He first asked her where Mason's room was, and then told her to pick the black dress. The black dress she's wearing right now." Brady explained.

"Yeah i told her to wear that dress, were matching dumbass." Maddy replied.

"Oh well then im with Mason and im gonna go along with the Navon plan." Brady said.

"Navon?" Tristan asked.

"Nathi and Javon." Mason said.

Jacob sighed.

"This is gonna go completely wrong, we should just call of the whole plan." Tristan said.

"No!" Maddy said.

"We cant call off the plan now Tristan we've already gotten too far." Brady replied.

"Guys this isn't going well." Tristan said.

"If something starts out bad that doesn't always mean the end will be too." Jacob said.

"Wow that was inspiring as hell." Mason replied, giving him a fistbump.

"I know Maddy told me it a few weeks ago." Jacob said, fistbumping Mason back.

The five heard the sound of someone falling.

"Fuck!-" They heard y/n yell.

"Fucking hell-" Miguel said.

"Dude just put it back in there-" Y/n said, irritated.

"What the fuck." Maddy whispered.

-★-