Chapter Two: SOMEONE KIDNAPS M/N???!

***

It was a couple of days after M/N had been introduced to the server and it was peaceful, M/N was sitting inside his home after he finally finished building it.

[What M/N's home looks like:]

M/N sat down on his pearly white sofa as he inhaled and exhaled happily

M/N sat down on his pearly white sofa as he inhaled and exhaled happily. When M/N thought to himself. 'Should I invite Aph?...' M/N took a while to decide as he shrugged. 'Nah. I'll do it later but for now I am going to sit back and relax.' 

M/N fell asleep after a while and was too deep in his slumber to hear the sounds of his newly made windows getting broken. The figure walked into the living room and blush creeped up their shadowed faces. 

"You're so handsome... Gosh, when I first met you I thought the only thing in my life I needed was-...

The figure stopped talking and looking at M/N as they looked out the window and heard distant voices of who they knew. 

"Well, I've got to make this quicker than sorry about this love... But your coming with me.

The mysterious figure put down a note and picked M/N up flopping him over their shoulder and breaking through the kitchen window to escape before Aphmau, Zane and Aaron broke in. 

"M/N????"

Aphmau called out as panic laced her tone as she gasped.

"Aph???"

"Aph?? What's the matter are you-..."

Zane and Aaron fell silent as they noticed why she gasped and fell to the ground on her knees there was a note on the ground and the kitchen window was broken, the mystery person had kidnapped M/N and left a note purposely to taunt them.

Zane picked up the note and went to hand it to Aphmau who refused.

"You read it Zane... I just... I can't."

Zane nodded his head it took a lot to make Aphmau upset and to loose hope and this made him worry but right now all he could do is help figure out who this kidnapper player really is and why they kidnapped M/N off all people.

[The Note:]

𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘯,
𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘔/𝘕... 𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥~
𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦!
𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢~
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘮...𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮, 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳!!~

𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘠𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘗.𝘚. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘶𝘴... 𝘖𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦.

Zane, Aaron and Aphmau fell silent until Aaron broke the silence.

"Who even is this guy??? And don't 'come after him or else...' Or else what??? You're gonna kill me? I'll just respawn it's Minecraft!"

Aphmau spoke up.

"We need to think and plan this carefully because I have a feeling it could be one of us on the server and I know it's not you two, I was with you the whole time! Haha!

Aaron and Zane looked at Aphmau and nodded as they made their way back to the hub to gather a hub meeting.

*Meanwhile With M/N*

M/N slowly woke up expecting to be in his home on the sofa but how wrong he was...

"Where am I???

M/N looked down and noticed his hands were tied behind his back and his feet were tied together, he was not in his house but in some sort of basement? Dungeon? We're gonna go with the basement. 

"Well, well, well my love you've finally awoke! How was your nap Sleeping Beauty?~

M/N's eyes widened when he saw the person's face.

***