Chapter Six: The Movie Night.

***

M/N sat on the sofa as he waited for the three of his kidnappers Ein, Pierce and Zane to finish up with the popcorn and their 'discussion.' 

M/N looked at the floor and sighed, he needed to be careful if he is going to plan to escape, two of them are already suspicious (Zane and Pierce) however one seems oblivious to it (Ein) which could be used as an advantage in a way...

"Popcorn is done."

Zane spoke as he came in the room followed by Ein and Pierce as they smiled, however it looked forced and had a sinister meaning behind it. Zane handed M/N the popcorn as M/N spoke slightly confused and startled by the sudden act of kindness.

"Aren't you going to have some...?"

Zane and Ein sat down each on opposite sides of M/N as Pierce sat on the floor in-between M/N's legs as he answered M/N's question.

"Nope! We aren't hungry! It's all yours. Of course unless we start to eat some of it."

M/N nodded as he shrugged it off as Zane grabbed the TV controller and went on Netflix. 

"How about we watch... The Bad Guys?"

M/N, Ein and Pierce all spoke at the same time.

"Sure why not?/Okay!/Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever Zane."

As the Movie was switched on M/N was instantly in a trance with the Movie this was his first time watching the Movie, The Bad Guys... 
And to say the least he felt bad for the Bad Guys they seemed misunderstood and treated unfairly just because of the way they looked.

Pierce was right about them all starting to snack on the popcorn after a while of course as half-way through the Movie Ein and Zane began to take some popcorn and eat it whilst Pierce waited till it was near the Movie and began to eat some of the popcorn.

Once the Movie finished M/N shed a tear slightly.

"That was such a good Movie!"

Pierce and Ein nodded in agreement.

"Agreed."

Zane spoke as he looked at M/N with a lovesick smile as M/N looked at the bottom of the empty popcorn bag. 

"I think it's time for M/N to go to bed."

Ein chirped up making Zane snap out of his trance as he nodded his head as Pierce got up off the floor and brushed off his clothes.

"Yeah, I agree. I'll take him to bed."

Zane and Ein nodded as Pierce picked M/N up bridal style despite his protests and him insisting he can walk himself but Pierce was not having it, he ignored the protests and carried M/N to bed anyway.

"There you are! Snug as a sheep in a pile of hay!"

Pierce spoke happily as he finished tucking M/N in as M/N deadpanned at Pierce as Pierce began to leave the room. 

"Goodnight... My love..."

Pierce said the end of the sentence under his breathe as he closed the bedroom door and left M/N in his room, M/N laid down in the bed and began to get comfortable as he sighed.

'At least I'm gaining their trust slowly... Before I know it I'll be able to escape!'

M/N thought positively as he tried to keep a positive mindset, as he shut his eyes. However little did M/N know that Pierce, Ein and Zane knew his plan to escape and how he was going to do it.

"We are ought to be careful understood?"

Zane spoke to Pierce and Ein sternly as they nodded agreeing with Zane.

"I think it's cute how he's trying to escape without us knowing."

Pierce spoke up in a sickly lovey tone as Ein spoke up afterwards.

"Yeah, I agree... *Sighs Happily* He reminds me of Gold... And of course is just as handsome as me!"

Zane and Pierce deadpanned at Ein as they questioned him at the same time.

"Are you sure Bud?/Are you sure about that?"

Ein spoke in a shocked tone and a slightly irritated tone.

"WHAT???! GUYS?!"

Zane shrugged.

"What we're just saying the truth."

Pierce just shrugged as Ein looked to the floor.

"You guys are mean... *Pouts*"

"Oops...?"

Pierce spoke as he looked at Ein and Zane and then looked back at M/Ns bedroom door. He smiled lovingly at the door. 

'Sleep well... Little Lamb.'

***