Chapter Four: M/N is worried about Aphmau.

***

M/N looked around in his 'room' and pulled on the ropes that restricted his movements it annoyed him that after meeting some of Aphmau's friends that they would go ahead and kidnap him. And Zane like... Come on! They knew each other for years so why kidnap him?? 

It just didn't make sense to M/N.

"We're home!"

Ein's voice rang throughout the narrow hallway as M/N begins to panic as he looks at his bloody and bruised hands from trying to escape and the rope burn marks on him he closed his eyes as he tried to fake being asleep.

His 'bedroom' door opened and Ein, Zane and Pierce walked in and they sighed slightly.

"He's hurt!"

Ein points to the bloody and bruised wrists that M/N has as Zane sighs.

"I'll get him some bandages-..."

"...-Looks like he's asleep."

Zane spoke feeling slightly irritated but he knew people needed their sleep however Pierce went towards M/N's 'Sleeping' Form and went to gently shake him as Zane grabbed his hand. 

"Ah! Ah, no you don't he does need his sleep too ya' know?"

Zane scolded Pierce as Ein sighed disappointed he wanted to show his beloved M/N his brand new Gold stash and the Diamonds he found for him but he shrugged. 

"How about we wait till he wakes up then we can give him the items?"

Ein suggested as Zane nods. 

"I like that idea. What about you Pierce?"

Silence.

"Pierce...?"

Pierce snaps out of his daydreaming and faces Zane and Ein. 

"Huh? Yeah...?"

"We will wait till M/N wakes up to show him the items...?"

Pierce chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck and nodded to the idea as Zane and Ein faced each other and left the room as they began to talk as Pierce looked at M/N's 'Sleeping' Form. 

He loves everything about you... 
The way you look...
The way you smell...
The way you play Minecraft...
The way you are...

Pierce sighs as he leaves the room shutting the doors slightly.

"Goodnight my lamb."

As soon as the doors close M/N continues to struggle in his ropes but after awhile gives up and lays on the bed and under the blanket as he tries to get some sleep but he couldn't help but worry about Aphmau...

Was she okay...?
How was she feeling...?
Is she eating okay...?
She isn't worried again is she...?

M/N sighed as he shut his E/C eyes. (E/C = Eye Colour) 

M/N slowly welcomed the abyss of darkness as he passed out into dreamland. He is worried about Aphmau but he is also finding/figuring out a way to escape from his 'Yanderes' or kidnappers if we want to be more logical.

***