Chapter 15: Tears Shared

The Oberoi mansion was buzzing with excitement for Tina and Shivay's mehndi ceremony. The hall looked fantastic with decorations, flowers, and sparkly lights, creating a perfect setting for a big party.

The atmosphere was cheerful, and Dadi Kilyani warmly welcomed everyone. She looked happy, and the energy in the air showed that something special was happening.

Tina, wearing beautiful traditional clothes, was getting henna designs on her hands. She smiled nervously, thinking about the journey ahead of her.

Shivay, with his brothers and friends, waited for Tina with a mix of nerves and a bit of excitement. The idea of getting married brought up a lot of feelings, and he wasn't entirely sure about it.

The ceremony began, and traditional music played while the mehndi rituals took place. Families gathered around, happy to see two people coming together. But behind the celebrations, there was a feeling of tension, especially with Shivay's inner struggle.

Anika, Gauri, and Bhavya watched from a distance, thinking about the mysteries surrounding the Rathode family. Even though people were celebrating, there was an uneasy feeling, hinting at secrets yet to be revealed.

As the night continued, the mehndi ceremony turned into a lively celebration full of colors and laughter. It was a beautiful display of family bonds and traditions. However, hidden underneath the fun, there were doubts and uncertainties, suggesting challenges in the future.

-------------------

Anika and Bhavya observed the Rathode family closely during the mehndi ceremony. Dadi Dalgit's casual remark about Tina sparked curiosity in Anika's mind.

**Anika:** "Dadi, where do you think you've seen Tina before?"

**Dadi Dalgit:** "Oh, I can't quite recall. Just a feeling, you know."

Anuskha, Rehana, and Pratab Parkash shared knowing looks and quickly guided Dadi Dalgit away, mentioning that she might get tired standing for too long. Anika noticed their hurried actions but decided to keep a close eye.

In the corner, Rehana spoke to Jhanvi in hushed tones. Whatever she shared seemed to leave Jhanvi in shock. Anika couldn't hear the conversation, but the intensity in Jhanvi's expression hinted at something significant.

Meanwhile, the mehndi celebration continued, and the air was filled with joy and laughter. Shivay, though surrounded by the festivities, was lost in his thoughts. The idea of marrying Tina seemed to weigh heavily on him.

As the night progressed, Anika and Bhavya tried to get closer to the Rathode family, hoping to uncover more about Tina's past and her connection to the Oberois.

-------------------

The following day marked a return to the usual routines for both the Oberoi and Rathode families. Amidst the ongoing wedding preparations, life continued with its regular pace.

Omkara, immersed in his passion for art, found solace in his studio, creating intricate paintings that reflected the myriad emotions within him. However, his sanctuary was disrupted when he felt a gentle hand cover his eyes. Assuming it to be Gauri, he prepared to play along with a playful tease.

**Omkara:** "Gauri, I know it's you. What surprise do you have for me this time?"

But to his surprise, the voice that followed was not Gauri's. It was Ishana, his ex-girlfriend, whose unexpected presence sent a wave of confusion through Omkara. He was shocked, unable to find the words to respond.

**Ishana:** "Surprise! Miss me, Omkara?"

In that moment of surprise, Ishana hugged Omkara tightly, expressing how much she missed him.