Chapter 4: Whispers of Shadows

The soft hum of the art gallery's lights faded as Tina gracefully exited, leaving Gauri with a sense of urgency. Gauri turned to her assistant, a young and enthusiastic art enthusiast named Aisha.

---

**Gauri:** "Aisha, I have to leave for an urgent matter. Please take care of the gallery."

**Aisha:** "Of course, Gauri! Is everything okay?"

**Gauri:** "I hope so. Keep an eye on things. I'll be back soon."

---

As Gauri rushed out of the gallery with Bhavya and Anika, the trio headed straight to the Rathode house. The grandeur of the Oberoi mansion was replaced by the warmth of the Rathode residence. Dadi Dalgit welcomed them with open arms, ushering them into Anika's room.

---

**Dadi:** "Baccho, tell me everything. What's bothering you?"

**Bhavya:** "Nothing much, Dadi. Just here to spend some time with you."

---

Later in the evening

Anika, Bhavya, and Gauri exchanged concerned glances. The mysterious aura surrounding Tina seemed to deepen.

**Gauri:** 'Tina. Her last name is a mystery. I tried investigating, but I hit a dead end.'

---

Back in the Oberoi mansion, Shivay, Omkara, and Rudra were engrossed in a conversation about the Rathode sisters.

---

**Shivay:** "There's something mysterious about those Rathode sisters, don't you think?"

**Rudra:** "Yeah, it's like they carry a secret with them. Maybe they're undercover spies or something."

---

Omkara, with a mischievous glint in his eye, added, "Speaking of secrets, I've decided to take Gauri on a date."

---

**Shivay:** "Omkara, you sly dog! When did this happen?"

**Omkara:** "I called her just now. We're going out tonight."

---

The brothers couldn't resist teasing Omkara about his newfound romance.

---

**Rudra:** "Omkara, are you going to recite poetry to her on the date?"

**Omkara:** "Well, maybe. What's wrong with expressing oneself through art?"

---

As the banter continued, Omkara left to prepare for his date. Meanwhile, Anika and Bhavya headed to the police station to retrieve the mysterious file.

---

At the police station, Anika and Bhavya faced an unexpected obstacle.

---

**Police Officer:** "I'm sorry, but the file you're looking for is missing. It was here yesterday."

**Bhavya:** "Missing? How is that possible?"

---

Back at the Rathode house, the elders engaged in casual small talk with Dalgit Dadi.

---

**Pinky:** "Tej, did you see that new show on TV? It's quite interesting."

**Tej:** "Yes, Pinky. Quite entertaining."

---

Unkown to anika bhavya and gauri, Tej, Jhanvi, pinky, shakti, Pratab, Prakash, Rehana, and Anushka were hiding something beneath the veneer of normalcy.

---

As Anika and Bhavya's home, the elders discreetly excused themselves.

---

**Pinky:** "I think I left the stove on. Let me check that."

**Shakti:** "I left my phone in the living room. I'll go get it."

---

**Anika:** "Where's the file? It should be here."

**Bhavya:** "Did someone take it? But who?"

---

Meanwhile, the scene shifted to Omkara and Gauri's date, where the ambiance was filled with a mixture of romance and playfulness.

---

**Omkara:** "Gauri, there's something magical about tonight. I feel like I've known you for ages."

**Gauri:** "It does feel that way, Omkara. Like our paths were meant to cross."

---

As Omkara and Gauri enjoyed their date, exchanging laughter and stories, the connection between them deepened. Omkara, usually the enigmatic artist lost in his thoughts, found himself drawn to Gauri's vivacity. Gauri, in turn, appreciated the depth and passion behind Omkara's artistic persona.

---

Back in the Rathode house, Anika and Bhavya rebriefing.

---

**Anika:** "We need to find that file. It's crucial, and someone is desperate to keep it hidden."

**bhavya:** "And Tina's last name? Why is it missing?"

---

While Omkara and Gauri continued their date, Shivay and Rudra found themselves engrossed in a heated video game competition in the living room.

---

**Shivay:** "Rudra, you can't beat me in this game. I've got the skills."

**Rudra:** "Oh please, Shivay Bhaiya. Prepare to be defeated!"

---

Their laughter echoed through the mansion, providing a stark contrast to the tension building within the shadows.

---

The chapter concluded with a sense of impending mystery, as the threads of secrets and shadows began to weave a complex tapestry that connected the Oberois and the Rathodes in ways they were yet to fathom.