First Kiss part 1 (3rd person+Hunter's thoughts)

3rd person but includes Hunter's thoughts

Hunter is nervous. No scratch that, he is VERY nervous. Sure there is a lot to be upset about. After all, the Boiling Isles is still recovering, he is still getting used to attending school, and then there's all his Belos trauma. But what is making Hunter so worried is the fact that he had been dating Willow for a whole month and they still haven't kissed. Now at first, Hunter didn't know what kissing was and when he found out he wasn't that bothered. He just thought it would happen later but now it IS later. It didn't help that every time Luz saw Hunter she asks if they had kissed yet. Before, Hunter would just brush it off, yet now he was panicking as he paced around his room.

What if she has been waiting for me to kiss her? What if she thinks I don't want to kiss her? What if I do kiss her and it's too late? What if she doesn't want me to kiss her? What if  she hates me because of it? What if she never wants to see me again?

All these thoughts and more were running through his head. Hunter was taught that he needed to prove his worth to avoid getting replaced and even though he knows Belos was evil, apart of him still holds on to that belief.

If I tell someone about my problem they'll think I'm weak or worse they will tell Willow and she will think I'm weak! But if I don't tell anyone then I'll probably mess everything up!

"UHHHHGGGGGG!!!!!" Hunter groans. He eventually decides that he needed someone's help but who? As far as he knows, Gus had no experience with relationships. Luz would DEFINITELY make fun of him as would Eda. Darius has just as many problem in his relationship. So that left Amity.

Amity would probably work. She is dating Luz so she has experience. She has known Willow for years. She might make fun of me but I doubt it and while we aren't close, she doesn't seem to mind talking to me. I also can't think of anyone better, so Amity it is.

With that he begins to head over to Amity's place.

I know most oneshots are per chapter but I'm breaking this up by scene. Please leave thoughts, opinions, suggestions, edits, insults, compliments, reminders to add more, funny things you thought of while reading, and anything else that might be mildly interesting in the comments below. BYYYYYEEEEE!!!!!!

Edit: I can't believe anyone thought this was good. I kept switching from past to present tense. I corrected the mistakes I saw but one or two might have slipped through the cracks.