A/N

I've been having a lot of trouble writing First Kiss part 2 so I'm just gonna move on and finish it later. I will add more oneshots to this book but don't count on it happening anytime soon. I also want to write other huntlow stuff as well as wrightworth from ace attorney and some non fanfic stories. Also since you're here I have a question. I've shipped King and The Collector (once they've got older) for a while but I don't think anyone else has. Do you think it would be a good story? Here is my logic.

1. I know the collector is immortal but I feel like they would turn themselves into a teenager to avoid being "left behind" by King as he grows up. 

2. King will live so long that it makes sense to ship him with the only one who will also live that long. 

3. They are all ready friends

4. We have no knowledge of King's or The Collector's sexualities, so that doesn't conflict.

5. I know they are children, but any stories I write will have them as teens or adults. Plus that fact hasn't stopped many other ships.

Tell me what you think. I want to know any flaws you see in my logic or any problems I haven't covered. If you like any of the possible stories I have mentioned, tell me and make sure to check my profile once in a while to see what I've started.

BBBYYYYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!