It's ok to not not be right

Emrys is right. Aziraphale and Crowley's trials went surprisingly well. Thanks to Emrys not rambling their plan, both sides didn't suspect a thing.

As soon as their trials start, they prove that they were not afraid, more afraid for each other.

Aziraphale-as Crowley- passes his trail, enjoying every minute of it in the process. He manages to not break character and convinces Beelzebub to not bother him and quite unexpectedly, they agree.

"He's gone native." they mutter under their breath.

He's so good at being Crowley, he gets Micheal to miracle him a towel and a rubber duck!

Crowley meanwhile, wants to get his trial over. He finds himself straps to a chair with rope holding him down.

He's thankful he is no longer gagged. Once he's out, he straightens Aziraphale's bow tie and smiles.

He tries his absolute best to not talk back because knowing Aziraphale, he wouldn't be too pleased if he said something that he wouldn't normally say and Heaven isn't really the best to his angel.

Crowley got to witness how the other angels treats him. It makes Crowley furious at the thought of Aziraphale having to go through Gabriel's insistent bullying.

It takes all of Crowley to not beat the shit out of Gabriel right after he says, "Shut your stupid mouth and die already." 

He can't do that because he IS Aziraphale.

As he steps into the Hellfire, he sighs and a burst of flames shoots across the room, causing Gabriel and the rest of the angels to take a few steps backwards.

Gabriel stares intently, expecting Aziraphale to scream in pain and ashes to trace his skin as he burns but it never once came.

Crowley smiles through Aziraphale's whitened teeth and he enjoys the shocked expressions the angels made.

They were as equally surprised as Crowley nods in appreciation, knowing full well that Heaven and Hell will not be bothering him or his angel for a very long time.