Pt.5 Morning Bliss

Pt.5 Act 1
As Kareem approached Brandon, his own arousal evident in the throbbing bulge beneath his jockstrap, Brandon remained in his provocative moon pose, his sensitive hole exposed to the air. Kareem wasted no time, using his tongue to lap up the flowing fluid that seeped from Brandon's swollen hole.

"Mmm, you taste so good," Kareem murmured, his voice husky with desire as he savored the intoxicating flavor.

Brandon's moans filled the room as Kareem's tongue worked its magic, his body trembling with pleasure at the sensation. Encouraged by Brandon's response, Kareem buried his nose into the swollen, puffed-up hole, inhaling deeply as he drank in the heady scent of arousal.

The room was filled with the sound of their combined pleasure as Kareem continued to tease and tantalize Brandon's sensitive hole, each touch sending waves of ecstasy coursing through their bodies.

——————————————————————

As Kareem grabbed the dildo and a bottle of peaches and cream flavored lube from one of the bags, Brandon's anticipation grew with each passing moment. Kareem applied a generous amount of lube to the dildo, the scent of peaches filling the air, before he began teasing Brandon's eager hole.

"Oh god, please," Brandon begged, his voice laced with need as Kareem teased the tip of the dildo against his entrance.

Kareem smirked, enjoying the sight of Brandon squirming beneath him. With a slight push, he teased the tip inside, eliciting a gasp from Brandon.

"More, please," Brandon pleaded, his body arching towards the dildo as he craved the fullness it promised.

Kareem relented, and with a sudden jolt, he shoved the dildo all the way to the base, Brandon's moans filling the room as he was finally filled to the brim.

——————————————————————

As Kareem thrust the dildo in and out of Brandon's hole, Brandon's moans filled the room, each thrust driving him closer to the edge of pleasure. But Kareem had other plans; he wanted to control Brandon's pleasure, to make sure it all came from him.

Removing the dildo, Kareem replaced it with a massive butt plug, stretching Brandon's hole even further. Brandon's breath hitched at the sensation, his body reacting to the overwhelming fullness.

"Take a deep breath, Brandon," Kareem instructed, his voice low and commanding as he slowly slid his lubed-up hand inside Brandon.

Brandon gasped as he felt Kareem's hand slide deeper and deeper, stretching him in ways he never thought possible. Kareem's coaching and guidance helped Brandon relax as his hand gradually formed a fist, thrusting deeper until it reached up to his forearm.

Unable to hold back any longer, Brandon's body tensed as he reached the peak of pleasure, his climax erupting from him in waves. Kareem watched with satisfaction as Brandon came undone beneath him, his own arousal growing at the sight.

As Brandon's breathing slowed and his climax subsided, Kareem gently removed his arm, allowing Brandon to catch his breath. The room was filled with the sound of heavy panting as Brandon basked in the aftermath of his intense release.

——————————————————————

"Good boy," Kareem praised, his voice filled with approval as he admired Brandon's stretched and gaping hole. "You took that like a champ."

Brandon's chest swelled with pride at Kareem's words, his body still tingling from the intensity of their encounter. He was eager to please Kareem, to show him just how willing and obedient he could be.