Pt.8 Lovers Quarters

As Brandon woke up on the couch, he realized Kareem wasn't beside him. Following the tantalizing scent, he found Kareem in the kitchen, busily cooking up a storm.

"Good morning, habibi. I hope you're hungry," Kareem greeted him with a warm smile.

Brandon's eyes lit up at the sight of the familiar dish. "You're the best," he exclaimed gratefully.

Kareem chuckled. "I know how much you love these cinnamon roll pancakes from the diner, so I thought I'd give them a try."

"Wow, that's amazing," Brandon replied, touched by the gesture.

Kareem gestured towards the dining table. "Why don't you go call Jasmine down? Breakfast is almost ready."

Excitedly, Brandon rushed to Jasmine's room and called her down. The three of them gathered around the table, eager to dig into the delicious meal.

Jasmine took a bite of the pancakes and her eyes widened in delight. "These are incredible! Thank you, Kareem."

Kareem smiled modestly. "I'm glad you like them. It's actually Brandon's favorite. This is my first time making them."

Jasmine looked at Brandon with newfound appreciation. "Well, you've got good taste, little bro. These pancakes are divine."

Together, they enjoyed a hearty breakfast, savoring the delicious food and the warmth of each other's company. It was a moment of simple joy and togetherness that they would treasure forever.

——————————————————————

As they finished breakfast, Brandon and Jasmine joined Kareem in cleaning up the kitchen. Kareem mentioned that he would be heading out to look at getting a new bed.

"Sounds like a plan," Brandon replied with a smirk, remembering the events that had led to the broken bed.

Jasmine overheard their conversation and raised an eyebrow. "What happened to the bed?" she asked curiously.

Kareem chuckled awkwardly, feeling both proud and a bit embarrassed. "Uh, I may have flopped down on it a bit too rough," he admitted sheepishly, wrapping an arm around Brandon's shoulders.

Brandon's face turned a deep shade of red as he recalled their passionate encounter on the now-broken bed, but he couldn't help but smile at the memory.

——————————————————————

With the dishes finally washed and dried, Kareem gestured towards the living room. "Shall we head out then?" he suggested, ready to tackle the task of finding a new bed.

Jasmine, who had been listening intently, nodded in agreement. "Sounds like a plan. I also need to swing by the mall to pick up a few things for college before I leave."

Kareem nodded understandingly. "No problem. We can drop you off at the mall on our way to the furniture store, and you can meet up with us later."

Jasmine smiled gratefully, appreciative of their flexibility. "Thanks, guys. That works perfectly."

After grabbing their jackets and keys, the trio made their way to Kareem's car, Jasmine sitting up front while Brandon and Kareem took the backseat. As they drove towards the mall, they chatted animatedly about their plans for the day, excitement bubbling in the air.

Upon reaching the mall, Kareem pulled into a parking spot near the entrance, and Jasmine hopped out, thanking them for the ride. "I'll meet up with you guys later," she called out before disappearing into the bustling mall.

——————————————————————

As Brandon and Kareem parked the truck outside the mall, Jasmine hopped out, eager to start her own shopping adventure. "I'll catch up with you guys later!" she called out, waving as she disappeared into the bustling crowds.