Pt.7 Breaking the Bed

After school ended for the day Brandon went home, his mind wandered as he relaxed in his room when Jasmine told him he had a package in the mail, leaving in on his desk.

Jasmine: "Hey, Brandon, you've got a package in the mail. It's on your desk."

Brandon: *looking up from his desk* "Oh, really? Thanks, Jasmine."

Jasmine: *nodding* "Yeah, it looks like a pretty big one. Wonder what's inside."

Brandon: *curiously* "Yeah, me too. Thanks for letting me know."

As Brandon unfolded the note, his heart raced with anticipation. He could almost hear Coach Nassar's deep voice echoing in his mind as he read the words:

"Hey little jackrabbit, I know we can't always be together but if you're anything like me then I know you get your cravings. So I threw together a little package for you, think of me every time you use it habibi."

Brandon's pulse quickened at the sound of Kareem's familiar nickname for him, his voice resonating with warmth and affection. It was as if Kareem was right there beside him, whispering the words into his ear, his presence comforting and reassuring.

——————————————————————

Brandon's heart raced as he read the note, his pulse quickening with excitement and anticipation. He couldn't believe what he was holding in his hands - a package from Kareem, filled with items that carried the coach's scent and essence.

With trembling hands, Brandon carefully examined each item, feeling a rush of desire and longing wash over him. The familiar scent of Kareem's sweat and musk filled the air as he held the t-shirt close to his face, inhaling deeply.

Next, he turned his attention to the sealed bag, his curiosity piqued. As he opened it, he was greeted by the sight of the cum-stained jockstrap, a tangible reminder of their intimate moments together. Brandon's cock throbbed in response, aching to be touched and pleasured.

But it was the rectangular box that captured Brandon's attention the most. As he lifted the lid, his breath caught in his throat at the sight of the large dildo nestled inside. It was a perfect replica of Coach Nassar's cock - the same size, shape, and texture that Brandon had come to know and crave.

Without hesitation, Brandon knew what he had to do. Locking his door for privacy, he quickly stripped off his clothes and positioned himself on his bed, the dildo within arm's reach. With eager anticipation, he began to stroke himself, imagining Kareem's strong hands guiding him, his voice urging him on.

As he reached for the dildo, Brandon felt a surge of excitement course through him. Gripping it firmly, he closed his eyes and imagined Kareem's presence beside him, his body pressed close, his breath hot against Brandon's skin.

With a gasp, Brandon began to slide the dildo inside, feeling every inch stretch and fill him in ways that only Kareem could. As pleasure washed over him, he surrendered to the sensations, losing himself in the fantasy of being taken by his coach, his lover, his mentor.

In that moment, Brandon felt a deep connection to Kareem, a bond that transcended distance and time. And as he succumbed to the ecstasy of their shared passion, he knew that no matter where life took them, their love would always endure.

——————————————————————

As Brandon lost himself in the sensations, his mind drifted to memories of his time with Kareem, the intimate moments they shared flooding his thoughts. He couldn't help but yearn for the real thing, wishing Kareem were there with him.